Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

techno phone

morning...everyone
anyone to assist me please with my last post-about my techno p5 phone,on switching on,it gets stuck with the logo TECHNO.I dont know what happened to it coz had given it out to my friend.
pls.

(09-29-2014, 06:41 AM)NIKKI Wrote: morning...everyone
anyone to assist me please with my last post..........

Even though someone will help you, it will be ideal to ask your friend what happened to the phone so that someone can help you easily. It woudnt be easy for someone to just fix an unknown problem, your phone may have been bricked but ask your friend how did that happened so that someone can help you.
(09-29-2014, 07:34 AM)abdullahi_ Wrote:
(09-29-2014, 06:41 AM)NIKKI Wrote: morning...everyone
anyone to assist me please with my last post..........

Even though someone will help you,  it will be ideal to ask your friend what happened to the phone so that someone can  help you easily. It woudnt be easy for someone to just fix an unknown problem, your phone may have been bricked but ask your friend how did that happened so that someone can help you.
Thats the image am gettin after trying to power it to safe mode-power bttn plus volume up

Attached Files
.jpg   20140929_102219[1].jpg (Size: 409.92 KB / Downloads: 2)
(09-29-2014, 08:25 AM)NIKKI Wrote: Thats the image am gettin after trying to power it to safe mode-power bttn plus volume up

the above image shows that what you have is stock recovery. would really help to know what exactly happened to your phone. anyways, follow method A @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-89.html and let's know how it goes
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)