Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

my m3 bricked

(10-23-2014, 11:39 AM)EMILEO90 Wrote: yea i did a backup of a good phone m3 to a pc

now, flash the files in the. !files to flash folder using sp flash tool. see http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html

its hard downloadin de sp flash even de one in anoda syst is askin for data b4 one can operate it
(10-23-2014, 05:55 PM)EMILEO90 Wrote: its hard downloadin de sp flash even de one in anoda syst is askin for data b4 one can operate it

you can google so flash tool
sorry to bother u guys u ve helped me a lot and as wel made me to know things in your response and videos online...... as of my case in dis brick stuff if i use de flashtool pls which should i flash cos am [email protected] logo
(10-25-2014, 05:06 PM)EMILEO90 Wrote: sorry to bother u guys u ve helped me a lot and as wel made me to know things in your response and videos online...... as of my case in dis brick stuff if i use de flashtool pls which should i flash cos am [email protected] logo

when you tick scatter loading, select the scatter file from the !files to flash folder in the window that pops up. after the items have been ticked, untick everything except Android then click download. when prompted, click yes/ok
dats all right
(10-25-2014, 11:05 PM)EMILEO90 Wrote: dats all right

we're waiting....
my phone no longer boot to recovery again pls any help guys
as in d power and volume plus.. am stil dealing wid stuck ,,.
(11-24-2014, 10:58 PM)EMILEO90 Wrote: my phone no longer boot to recovery again pls any help guys

what exactly did you do that caused this?