Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] My tecno 8H driopad stuck in bootloop /tecno logo

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2015, 02:56 PM by memphisx. )

Please I need your assistance. I was trying to root my new tecno 8h tab, I used the latest kingroot and it was successful. Then I tried to uninstall the kingroot using supersu me and after it successfully did that, it took me to the supersu app and asked for an update. After I updated it in normal mode, it asked for a restart which I clicked and after dat my tab is stuck in bootloop, at d tecno logo. Tried booting into recovery, but only saw d green android mascot with a red!  Ssign in the middle, it didn't boot into recovery. 
Please wat did I do wrong n how can I solve this issue? Any stock rom for it available?
My email is [email protected] Pls grant permission 2 download the  rom if available.

(08-15-2015, 02:30 PM)memphisx Wrote: Please I need your assistance. I was trying to root my new tecno 8h tab, I used the latest kingroot and it was successful. Then I tried to uninstall the kingroot using supersu me and after it successfully did that, it took me to the supersu app and asked for an update. After I updated it in normal mode, it asked for a restart which I clicked and after dat my tab is stuck in bootloop, at d tecno logo. Tried booting into recovery, but only saw d green android mascot with a red!  Ssign in the middle, it didn't boot into recovery. 
Please wat did I do wrong n how can I solve this issue? Any stock rom for it available?
My email is [email protected] Pls grant permission 2 download the  rom if available.

we'll list it @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html once available.
in the mean time, can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-16-2015, 04:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 02:30 PM)memphisx Wrote: Please I need your assistance. I was trying to root my new tecno 8h tab, I used the latest kingroot and it was successful. Then I tried to uninstall the kingroot using supersu me and after it successfully did that, it took me to the supersu app and asked for an update. After I updated it in normal mode, it asked for a restart which I clicked and after dat my tab is stuck in bootloop, at d tecno logo. Tried booting into recovery, but only saw d green android mascot with a red!  Ssign in the middle, it didn't boot into recovery. 

No I don't know anybody wit d same tab around here.
(08-16-2015, 09:51 AM)memphisx Wrote: No I don't know anybody wit d same tab around here.

keep an eye on https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
we'll upload it once we have it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-16-2015, 09:51 AM)memphisx Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 04:50 AM)hovatek Wrote:

No I don't know anybody wit d same tab around here.

same stuff happened to me kingroot sucks