Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bricked my phone while trying to flash the latest lollipop rom on note pro

My phone got bricked when flashing the latest lollipop rom on infinix hot note pro. My phone no longer powers on.. How can I solve this?

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015, 06:13 AM by hovatek. )
(08-15-2015, 09:14 PM)aljpimp Wrote: My phone got bricked when flashing the latest lollipop rom on infinix hot note pro. My phone no longer powers on.. How can I solve this?

1. how exactly did you attempt flashing?
2. if you used SP flash tool, did you accidentally interrupt flashing?
3. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-16-2015, 06:12 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-15-2015, 09:14 PM)aljpimp Wrote: My phone got bricked when flashing the latest lollipop rom on infinix hot note pro. My phone no longer powers on.. How can I solve this?

1. how exactly did you attempt flashing?
2. if you used SP flash tool, did you accidentally interrupt flashing?
3. supply a gmail address
I downloaded the latest lollipop rom from infinix and I flashed it with sp flash tool. At the end of flashing, sp flash tool gave OK which means complete. After disconnecting my phone I tried to switch it on but not coming up and not charging at all. My email is [email protected]
(08-16-2015, 11:47 AM)aljpimp Wrote: I downloaded the latest lollipop rom from infinix and I flashed it with sp flash tool. At the end of flashing, sp flash tool gave OK which means complete. After disconnecting my phone I tried to switch it on but not coming up and not charging at all. My email is [email protected]

repeat flashing and let me know what happens
(08-16-2015, 06:01 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-16-2015, 11:47 AM)aljpimp Wrote: I downloaded the latest lollipop rom from infinix and I flashed it with sp flash tool. At the end of flashing, sp flash tool gave OK which means complete. After disconnecting my phone I tried to switch it on but not coming up and not charging at all. My email is [email protected]

repeat flashing and let me know what happens

I tried reflashing again but nothing happened.. The system does not even detect my phone.. Doesn't power up and does not charge.
(08-16-2015, 07:30 PM)aljpimp Wrote: I tried reflashing again but nothing happened.. The system does not even detect my phone.. Doesn't power up and does not charge.

sounds like an SP flash tool interruption. follow the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html

anyways, granted you permission to download the KK stock backup @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html