Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Google Play store in my TECNO A7 refuse to open
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Google Play store in my TECNO A7 refuse to open

Google Play store in my TECNO A7 refuse to open

ikbright4real
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
Respected Member
16-08-2015, 01:05 PM

Please I need help. The google play store in my tecno A7 has stopped working. Each time I try to open it, it will request that I log in, and when I log in the response I get is - can't establishe a reliable connection to server. 
This problem started when I downloaded used an app that helps you to upgrade other apps to premium for free 

And since then I've followed all the troubleshooting procedures to no avail. Please help me out
This post was last modified: 16-08-2015, 05:14 PM by ikbright4real. Edit Reason: Typographical error
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
16-08-2015, 06:12 PM
(16-08-2015, 01:05 PM)ikbright4real Please I need help. The google play store in my tecno A7 has stopped working. Each time I try to open it, it will request that I log in, and when I log in the response I get is - can't establishe a reliable connection to server. 
This problem started when I downloaded used an app that helps you to upgrade other apps to premium for free 

And since then I've followed all the troubleshooting procedures to no avail. Please help me out

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-164.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
Respected Member
16-08-2015, 08:47 PM
I want to say a very big thanks to the hovatek team for their prompt response to my problem. I followed one of the tutorials I saw on the forum and it helped me a lot. The problem is resolved. The google play store on my phone is up and running. Am so happy.
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
ikbright4real
Respected Member
16-08-2015, 08:51 PM
I want to add that the tutorials I used was same as the guide recommended for me above.