Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gradle project sync failed" message on Android Studio 0.8.6

Hello!
I'm a new user of Android Studio 0.8.6 and the first message of the default test app is "Gradle project sync failed".
 Any hints as to what to do next would be appreciated

Internet Connection is needed for Android Studio to synchronize with its repositories. I think you also have to be online to build ur app using that.
Androgen Wrote:Internet Connection is needed for Android Studio to synchronize with its repositories. I think you also have to be online to build ur app using that
I don't have acces to internet connection. but I can download manually all thing necessary
You can't. You have to download the ADT / Eclipse bundle instead. You can't use Android Studio offline.
(This post was last modified: 10-04-2014, 07:50 PM by Mcoul15. )
Androgen Wrote:You can't. You have to download the ADT / Eclipse bundle instead. You can't use Android Studio offline.

I already ADT/Eclipse bundle. I have another problem with ADT.
I'm coming to download the last version of gradle 2.1
It must have a way to install it without online
Ok. Goodluck with that.
Androgen Wrote:Ok. Goodluck with that
It musn't be like that!
If I try to create a emurator with ADT eclipse I get this error :"No system images installed for this target"
How must I do
You'll have to download them using Android SDK Manager.
Androgen Wrote:You'll have to download them using Android SDK Manager.
In ADT bundle there's SDK manager but my windows can't exct it I don't know why. If I try to run it, that show nothing (I'm using xp3).