Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[Downloads] INCO FLEX 4.2.2 FULL SCATTER ROM BACK UP

HELLO I HAVE FLASH SEVERAL INCO FLEX SCATTER FILE ON MY PHONE AND I GET EITHER A BRICK OR A WORKING ROM WITH WHITE STRIPES. CAN YOU SUPPLY ME WITH AND FULL SCATTER ROM BACK UP OF THE INCO FLEX RUNNING ANDROID 4.2.2. PLEASE email:[email protected]

(08-17-2015, 07:57 PM)daniel mauricio Wrote: HELLO I HAVE FLASH SEVERAL INCO FLEX SCATTER FILE ON MY PHONE AND I GET EITHER A BRICK OR A WORKING ROM WITH WHITE STRIPES. CAN YOU SUPPLY ME WITH AND FULL SCATTER ROM BACK UP OF THE INCO FLEX RUNNING ANDROID 4.2.2. PLEASE email:[email protected]

here's all i could find @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...inco-flex/ 
when you say you get a brick, what exactly do you mean?details please.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-18-2015, 05:14 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-17-2015, 07:57 PM)daniel mauricio Wrote: HELLO I HAVE FLASH SEVERAL INCO FLEX SCATTER FILE ON MY PHONE AND I GET EITHER A BRICK OR A WORKING ROM WITH WHITE STRIPES. CAN YOU SUPPLY ME WITH AND FULL SCATTER ROM BACK UP OF THE INCO FLEX RUNNING ANDROID 4.2.2. PLEASE email:[email protected]

here's all i could find @ https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...inco-flex/ 
when you say you get a brick, what exactly do you mean?details please.

WELL AFTER FLASHING  IT DOESN´T WANT TO TURN ON AT ALL, BUT STILL DETECTED BY THE SMART PHONE FLASH TOOL, THAT WHY I CAN FLASH THE WORKING ROM WITH WITHE STRIPES ON THE SCREEN
(08-19-2015, 05:17 AM)daniel mauricio Wrote: WELL AFTER FLASHING  IT DOESN´T WANT TO TURN ON AT ALL, BUT STILL DETECTED BY THE SMART PHONE FLASH TOOL, THAT WHY I CAN FLASH THE WORKING ROM WITH WITHE STRIPES ON THE SCREEN

the white stripes is between boot.img and uboot.bin (lk.bin)
can the phone enter recovery mode?
(08-19-2015, 01:21 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 05:17 AM)daniel mauricio Wrote: WELL AFTER FLASHING  IT DOESN´T WANT TO TURN ON AT ALL, BUT STILL DETECTED BY THE SMART PHONE FLASH TOOL, THAT WHY I CAN FLASH THE WORKING ROM WITH WITHE STRIPES ON THE SCREEN

the white stripes is between boot.img and uboot.bin (lk.bin)
can the phone enter recovery mode?

i dont know how. but i still would not be able to see anything. ps i use that rom all ready nothing but thank for the strip info really useful
(08-21-2015, 03:04 AM)daniel mauricio Wrote: i dont know how. but i still would not be able to see anything. ps i use that rom all ready nothing but thank for the strip info really useful

recovery mode should be volume up + power button
switch off the phone first before using the button combo