Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Permission to download tecno S5 Stock ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Permission to download tecno S5 Stock ROM

[Please help] Permission to download tecno S5 Stock ROM

babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
18-08-2015, 02:44 AM

I recently flashed a custom Rom to my device. Although, I had a backup but my SD card got formatted and now, I want to port back to my old Rom because there isn't much difference between the custom Rom and My device Stock Rom.. In terms of Ram and System performance and also, the custom Rom has a lot of glitches and lags a lot. I would be glad if you could grabt me permission to download the stock Rom from ur source and put my device back to its factory state.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2015, 06:12 AM
(18-08-2015, 02:44 AM)babalowkay@gmail.com I recently flashed a custom Rom to my device. Although, I had a backup but my SD card got formatted and now, I want to port back to my old Rom because there isn't much difference between the custom Rom and My device Stock Rom.. In terms of Ram and System performance and also, the custom Rom has a lot of glitches and lags a lot. I would be glad if you could grabt me permission to download the stock Rom from ur source and put my device back to its factory state.

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
18-08-2015, 05:44 PM
(18-08-2015, 06:12 AM)hovatek
(18-08-2015, 02:44 AM)babalowkay@gmail.com I recently flashed a custom Rom to my device. Although, I had a backup but my SD card got formatted and now, I want to port back to my old Rom because there isn't much difference between the custom Rom and My device Stock Rom.. In terms of Ram and System performance and also, the custom Rom has a lot of glitches and lags a lot. I would be glad if you could grabt me permission to download the stock Rom from ur source and put my device back to its factory state.

supply a gmail address
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
babalowkay@gmail.com
18-08-2015, 05:46 PM
babalowkay@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2015, 10:33 AM

(18-08-2015, 05:46 PM)babalowkay@gmail.com babalowkay@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.