Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please, I need Infinix x550 Mtk backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please, I need Infinix x550 Mtk backup

[Please help] Please, I need Infinix x550 Mtk backup

frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
18-08-2015, 03:53 AM

I have Infinix x550 that got bricked, it says "error mount user data" when I try to format it in recovery mode. What really causes the issue was that my friend was trying to encrypt his phone, he then interrupted the encryption process as it's taking longer time than usual, since then the did not boot down. " it always show encryption process was interrupted, RESET PHONE" but factory reset isn't possible,thanks. My mail is "uniquetechnicalservices@gmail.com"
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
18-08-2015, 06:18 AM
(18-08-2015, 03:53 AM)frankskaf I have Infinix x550 that got bricked, it says "error mount user data" when I try to format it in recovery mode. What really causes the issue was that my friend was trying to encrypt his phone, he then interrupted the encryption process as it's taking longer time than usual, since then the did not boot down. " it always show encryption process was interrupted, RESET PHONE" but factory reset isn't possible,thanks. My mail is "uniquetechnicalservices@gmail.com"

fix mount /data error usingĀ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
18-08-2015, 06:43 PM
It does not work
frankskaf
frankskaf
frankskaf
19-08-2015, 09:52 AM
It doesn't have eMMC section, it's only showing factory test
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2015, 01:45 PM

(19-08-2015, 09:52 AM)frankskaf It doesn't have eMMC section, it's only showing factory test

factory mode is volume down + power button

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.