Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Infinix Hot Note Pro Show blank screen and doesnot power on

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 12:51 PM by Hiidee. )

I tried performed the new lollipop update for Hot Note Pro but after done all i see is a blackscreen. The phone didnt on

(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 02:07 PM by Hiidee. )
Now after checking and searching forum.hovatek.com i got one of my friend Hot Note Pro, backed it up and flash it in. It now Show infinix loading loading loading
I tried entering recovery mode but all i see is a red danger on d android stuff pls help
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015, 07:54 PM by Hiidee. )
After many boot to recovery my phone later Show and nw working backu. Thanks for the late reply. Although am happy your forum.hovatek.com helps alot. Thanks.
Pls can you give full detail guide on upgrading infinix Hot Note Pro to lollipop 5.1
(08-18-2015, 02:23 PM)Hiidee Wrote: After long of boot to recovery my phone latest Show and nw working backup than for the late reply. Although shall happy you forum.hovatek.com helps alot. Thanks.
Pls change you jet give a details give on upgrading infinix Hot Note Pro to lollipop.

having serious difficulty understanding you
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-18-2015, 05:52 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-18-2015, 02:23 PM)Hiidee Wrote: After long of boot to recovery my phone latest Show and nw working backup than for the late reply. Although shall happy you forum.hovatek.com helps alot. Thanks.
Pls change you jet give a details give on upgrading infinix Hot Note Pro to lollipop.

having serious difficulty understanding you

would be expecting the lollipop update tutorial
(08-18-2015, 07:56 PM)Hiidee Wrote: would be expecting the lollipop update tutorial

its already @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-6112.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)