Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android techno p5
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

techno p5

techno p5

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
androgen
androgen
androgen
07-10-2014, 10:29 AM

The MTK Backup. Extract both MTK and ClockworkMod Backup to the same folder.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2014, 11:42 AM
(07-10-2014, 05:59 AM)NIKKI unknown ROM structure,back up not possible
ATTENTION Recovery doesn't suit this phone

then after rebooting again
Reboot in recovery....
task is complete---
The file isn't chosen

That sounds like MTK droid tools and you're trying to flash clockworkmod recovery image. We're asking you to use SP flash tools using this guide @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html . you're to extract the contents of both CWM and MTK backup into one folder then flsh the files in that folder using SP flash tool (Not MTK droid tools)

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-10-2014, 11:46 AM
(07-10-2014, 07:48 AM)NIKKI which files am i to uzip pls before i select scatter loading?

You can first start by using only the unzipped MTK backup. It seems you've been using MTK droid tools and not SP flash tool all this while. that seems to be where the confusion is coming from. you're to use SP flash tool as explained @  http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
NIKKI
NIKKI
NIKKI
07-10-2014, 12:21 PM
...pardon,imeant-'unzip'
Threzhold
Threzhold
Threzhold
Techie Member
11-10-2014, 10:43 AM

Good @ Hovatek, 1st let me commend ur courage n support to the technology atmosphere you ve bn an ocean of relief to the vast majority of people with different types of technical issues of their handsets. May almighty Allah always support you in all ramifications.
My problem has to do with my rooted Tecno P5 I just wanted to change a sim card by merely switch off the set, put d sim n replace the battery. To my surprise when press power on it just made a slight vibration without booting, tried to boot into recovery to no avail also tried to flash boot n recovery img files copied from a friend's kit kat themed P5 using sp flash tools v3.1.2,nothing happened it just stal @ red bar giving an error msg. Pls what shld I do to make it boot to recovery since I ve the rom back up (not clockworkmod) on my sdcard. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
11-10-2014, 01:10 PM
(11-10-2014, 10:43 AM)Threzhold Good @ Hovatek, 1st let me commend ur courage n support to the technology atmosphere you ve bn an ocean of relief to the vast majority of people with different types of technical issues  of their handsets. May almighty Allah always support you in all ramifications.
My problem has to do with my rooted Tecno P5 I just wanted to change a sim card by merely switch off the set, put d sim n replace the battery. To my surprise when press power on it just made a slight vibration without booting, tried to boot into recovery to no avail also tried to flash boot n recovery img files copied from a friend's kit kat themed P5 using sp flash tools v3.1.2,nothing happened it just stal @ red bar giving an error msg. Pls what shld I do to make it boot to recovery since I ve the rom back up (not clockworkmod) on my sdcard. Thanks

please, create a new thread 

Note!
Pages (2): Previous 1 2