Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My GIONEE M2 Messenger Apps keeps disappearing

Pls how can I fix the issue of my phone apps continued dissapearance? This started after I updated my Gionee M2. Ever since then, i only used my whatsapp app for only two weeks before it uninstalled itself automatically after i rebooted my phone.However, I tried reinstalling it but I keep getting the message that the current app signature doesn't match with the previous. The funny thing is the whatsapp is no longer on my phone but whenever I want to install it,  tells me to replace existing app. Pls what do I do to fix this?

(08-18-2015, 06:18 PM)bigdensco Wrote: Pls how can I fix the issue of my phone apps continued dissapearance? This started after I updated my Gionee M2. Ever since then, i only used my whatsapp app for only two weeks before it uninstalled itself automatically after i rebooted my phone.However, I tried reinstalling it but I keep getting the message that the current app signature doesn't match with the previous. The funny thing is the whatsapp is no longer on my phone but whenever I want to install it,  tells me to replace existing app. Pls what do I do to fix this?

the whatsapp apk is still saved somewhere on the phone. its similar to what's described @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-545.html
if your applications keep disappearing then you should consider formatting the SD card, formatting phone storage under settings > storage then doing a factory reset in recovery mode.
if it persists then consider reverting to Android 4.2
follow the guide @ https://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-andr...er-reboot/ for more insight into this device issue
* Is yours the 4 or 8 GB version?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
It's the 8GB version
(08-22-2015, 06:17 AM)bigdensco Wrote: It's the 8GB version

have you tried reverting to the 8GB Jellybean (4.2) ROM?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)