Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android My Infinix Won't boot after i changed my fonts
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

My Infinix Won't boot after i changed my fonts

My Infinix Won't boot after i changed my fonts

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2015, 11:41 AM

My Infinix Zero x506 doesn't want to boot any longer. it has already been rooted with Kingoroot. after I changed my fonts and restart it wud stop at the Ininix logo nd won't come up again. I formatted it tried flashing intorecovery butMTK droi won't displaythe "ROOT"optio for me to complete the whole process. pls wat do I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2015, 06:09 PM
(19-08-2015, 11:41 AM)durktur My Infinix Zero x506 doesn't want to boot any longer. it has already been rooted with Kingoroot. after I changed my fonts and restart it wud stop at the Ininix logo nd won't come up again. I formatted it tried flashing intorecovery butMTK droi won't displaythe "ROOT"optio for me to complete the whole process. pls wat do I do?

1. is yours the 8 or 16 GB version?
2. supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
21-08-2015, 12:02 AM
(19-08-2015, 11:41 AM)durktur My Infinix Zero x506 doesn't want to boot any longer. it has already been rooted with Kingoroot. after I changed my fonts and restart it wud stop at the Ininix logo nd won't come up again. I formatted it tried flashing intorecovery butMTK droi won't displaythe "ROOT"optio for me to complete the whole process. pls wat do I do?

Mine is the 16gb version. Email-aikonet60@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2015, 01:42 PM
(21-08-2015, 12:02 AM)durktur Mine is the 16gb version. Email-aikonet60@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
22-09-2015, 02:28 PM

(21-08-2015, 01:42 PM)hovatek
(21-08-2015, 12:02 AM)durktur Mine is the 16gb version. Email-aikonet60@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

av tried using Sp flash tool, even Mtk droid tool, bt it didn't work, am confused another problem is dt i formatted the phone b4 attempting to flash it, and it has bin rooted b4 all the problem started. I dnt knw if formatting it wud remove the rooting. And i dnt knw. Pls help even if it requires me to submit d phone to u guys to tk a look at it. Am in Lagos
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-09-2015, 06:58 PM
(22-09-2015, 02:28 PM)durktur av tried using Sp flash tool, even Mtk droid tool, bt it didn't work, am confused another problem is dt i formatted the phone b4 attempting to flash it, and it has bin rooted b4 all the problem started. I dnt knw if formatting it wud remove the rooting. And i dnt knw. Pls help even if it requires me to submit d phone to u guys to tk a look at it. Am in Lagos

currently, we do not provide offline services.
you're very close to fixing it so why give up?
forget about everything you did on the phone before now because they dont matter.
what I want to know now is what issue / error are you encountering with SP flash tool?
This post was last modified: 22-09-2015, 07:00 PM by hovatek.

Note!
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2015, 02:14 PM
when i follow the steps for using Sp flash tool it doesn't even recognize the phone. The app cannot detect the phone so it doesn't do anytn.
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2015, 02:35 PM
(22-09-2015, 06:58 PM)hovatek
(22-09-2015, 02:28 PM)durktur av tried using Sp flash tool, even Mtk droid tool, bt it didn't work, am confused another problem is dt i formatted the phone b4 attempting to flash it, and it has bin rooted b4 all the problem started. I dnt knw if formatting it wud remove the rooting. And i dnt knw. Pls help even if it requires me to submit d phone to u guys to tk a look at it. Am in Lagos

forget about everything you did on the phone before now because they dont matter.
what I want to know now is what issue / error are you encountering with SP flash tool?

Sp flash tool cannot detect the phone, and so it doesn't do anytn. av installed Pda net, mtk drivers.
durktur
durktur
durktur
Enthusiastic Member
23-09-2015, 02:36 PM
(22-09-2015, 06:58 PM)hovatek

Sp flash tool cannot detect the phone, and so it doesn't do anytn. av installed Pda net, mtk drivers.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-09-2015, 06:27 PM

(23-09-2015, 02:35 PM)durktur Sp flash tool cannot detect the phone, and so it doesn't do anytn.  av installed Pda net, mtk drivers.
install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try reflashing

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next