Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] My Infinix Zero 16GB ROM/2GB RAM Black Screen/ Dead Bricked
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] My Infinix Zero 16GB ROM/2GB RAM Black Screen/ Dead Bricked

[Please help] My Infinix Zero 16GB ROM/2GB RAM Black Screen/ Dead Bricked

wezzyf007
wezzyf007
wezzyf007
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2015, 01:39 PM

.jpg
Snapshot_20150819_1.JPG
Size: 49.25 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Snapshot_20150819_1.JPG
Size: 49.25 KB / Downloads: 1
.jpg
Snapshot_20150819.JPG
Size: 48.14 KB / Downloads: 1
Yesterday I rooted my infinix zero and installed CWM recovery on it but when i powered is on my internal storage when from 11GB to 0Byte.
so i was looking for a way to get back my 11GB when i came across your site and saw a nice way to do that using the EBRtweak. i download it and everything was going on fine still i tried to flash is into my phone the way you guys said to do in the tutorial video. when i flashed is in my phone it i tired rebooting my infinix but it got stock at infinix logo. then i tried to do recover my stock ROM like you guys said in your site but when rebooted into recovery mode it was saying something like E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log then i tried to recover it using SP Flash tool but as i just finished Flashing  my scatter file I made with my Mtk Droid Tool i phone couldn't come on, charged or even show me the red LED light it was just dead. i charged is true out the night but still it didnt come on or show anything. please help me hovatek, i don't have money to buy another phone and i live every far from carlcare. please help me in the name of God please... Sad Sad  
Please Note: i have tried to re-flash the stock ROM using Sp flash tool like 8 times now but it's still the same thing, DEAD and all my driver are installed correctly on my system... 
My Email address is (tunechinwitteeze@gmail.com)
This post was last modified: 19-08-2015, 05:52 PM by wezzyf007.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-08-2015, 08:32 PM
(19-08-2015, 01:39 PM)wezzyf007 Yesterday I rooted my infinix zero and installed CWM recovery on it but when i powered is on my internal storage when from 11GB to 0Byte.
so i was looking for a way to get back my 11GB when i came across your site and saw a nice way to do that using the EBRtweak. i download it and everything was going on fine still i tried to flash is into my phone the way you guys said to do in the tutorial video. when i flashed is in my phone it i tired rebooting my infinix but it got stock at infinix logo. then i tried to do recover my stock ROM like you guys said in your site but when rebooted into recovery mode it was saying something like E: can't mount /cache/recovery/log then i tried to recover it using SP Flash tool but as i just finished Flashing  my scatter file I made with my Mtk Droid Tool i phone couldn't come on, charged or even show me the red LED light it was just dead. i charged is true out the night but still it didnt come on or show anything. please help me hovatek, i don't have money to buy another phone and i live every far from carlcare. please help me in the name of God please... Sad Sad  
Please Note: i have tried to re-flash the stock ROM using Sp flash tool like 8 times now but it's still the same thing, DEAD and all my driver are installed correctly on my system... 
My Email address is (tunechinwitteeze@gmail.com)

granted! download our X506 16 GB stock backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
wezzyf007
wezzyf007
wezzyf007
Enthusiastic Member
19-08-2015, 09:28 PM
I have done it but my phone can't still power on, i mean the phone is dead Sp tool or my system don't recognize it. if i connect it to my system, my system will make a noise indicating that a USB drive has been connected but when i try to flash the X506 16 GB stock backup SP flash tool wont move, it will just stay like that.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-08-2015, 02:40 PM
(19-08-2015, 09:28 PM)wezzyf007 I have done it but my phone can't still power on, i mean the phone is dead Sp tool or my system don't recognize it. if i connect it to my system, my system will make a noise indicating that a USB drive has been connected but when i try to flash the X506 16 GB stock backup SP flash tool wont move, it will just stay like that.

install vcom drivers using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try flashing again
This post was last modified: 20-08-2015, 02:41 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.