Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] All android apps in app purchases not working

Hello to Everyone here- My Tecno Y5 has a problem- the problem is that all my apps cant connect to the playstore to purchase in game coins,money,gems,unlocking to pro version and the likes. EXAMPLES OF THE PROBLEM-
(A)Clicking on BUY OR PURCHASE gives Purchase Error
(B)Some apps says error connecting to store
©Some like (Brothers in arms 3) says NO PACKS AVAILABLE
(D) I am unable to unlock my FIFA 14,KEEPS SAYING PURCHASE ERROR OR ERROR CONNECTING TO STORE.
(E) The most annoying aspect of this problem is that these apps connect to the internet for chat,fifa squad update, online help or forum. In summary- all the components of the apps that requires internet works except with in app purchases.
I first thought it was because I use proxy- I stopped using proxy but the problem still persists. I tried installing another old version of playstore but the problem still persists. I checked my hosts folder in the root directory using root explorer and checked for problems but I didn't find any but it still wouldn't work. The most annoying thing is that after searching about it on Google, I cant seem to find anybody with a similar problem or a  similar problem  a solution. I am fed up, PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL

(08-19-2015, 10:24 PM)iolamide Wrote: Hello to Everyone here- My Tecno Y5 has a problem- the problem is that all my apps cant connect to the playstore to purchase in game coins,money,gems,unlocking to pro version and the likes. EXAMPLES OF THE PROBLEM-
(D) I am unable to unlock my FIFA 14,KEEPS SAYING PURCHASE ERROR OR ERROR CONNECTING TO STORE.
(E) The most annoying aspect of this problem is that these apps connect to the internet for chat,fifa squad update, online help or forum. In summary- all the components of the apps that requires internet works except with in app purchases.
I first thought it was because I use proxy- I stopped using proxy but the problem still persists. I tried installing another old version of playstore but the problem still persists. I checked my hosts folder in the root directory using root explorer and checked for problems but I didn't find any but it still wouldn't work. The most annoying thing is that after searching about it on Google, I cant seem to find anybody with a similar problem or a  similar problem  a solution. I am fed up, PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL

go to settings > apps >all >Google play store > clear data > clear cache > force stop
go to settings > accounts > delete the google account and sign in again
launch playstore again and try purchasing
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(08-20-2015, 02:58 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 10:24 PM)iolamide Wrote: Hello to Everyone here- My Tecno Y5 has a problem- the problem is that all my apps cant connect to the playstore to purchase in game coins,money,gems,unlocking to pro version and the likes. EXAMPLES OF THE PROBLEM-
I first thought it was because I use proxy- I stopped using proxy but the problem still persists. I tried installing another old version of playstore but the problem still persists. I checked my hosts folder in the root directory using root explorer and checked for problems but I didn't find any but it still wouldn't wmork. The most annoying thing is that after searching about it on Google, I cant seem to find anybody with a similar problem or a  similar problem  a solution. I am fed up, PLEASE HELP ME. THANK YOU ALL

go to settings > apps >all >Google play store > clear data > clear cache > force stop
go to settings > accounts > delete the google account and sign in again
launch playstore again and try purchasing
It is still not working.
Admin please
(08-20-2015, 06:32 PM)flintchez52 Wrote: Admin please

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

(08-20-2015, 06:27 PM)iolamide Wrote: It is still not working.

1. try logging into another gmail account
2. try surfing over Wi-Fi
let me know if it persists
(08-21-2015, 12:44 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 06:27 PM)iolamide Wrote: It is still not working.

1. try logging into another gmail account
2. try surfing over Wi-Fi
let me know if it persists
It still persists
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2015, 10:43 AM by hovatek. )
(08-22-2015, 07:12 AM)iolamide Wrote: It still persists

go to settings > apps >all > google services frameworks.
clear data and cache too