Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] Tecno p5 old ROM

Exclamation  please hovatek, I need permission to download tecno p5 stock rom as I keep getting an error from google

(08-20-2015, 04:37 PM)giddie20 Wrote: Exclamation  please hovatek, I need permission to download tecno p5 stock rom as I keep getting an error from google

1. whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
2. originally, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
3. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2015, 06:15 AM by giddie20. Edit Reason: an error was made )
(08-20-2015, 05:42 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 04:37 PM)giddie20 Wrote: Exclamation  please hovatek, I need permission to download tecno p5 stock rom as I keep getting an error from google

1. whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
2. originally, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear on boot, white or blue?
3. supply a gmail address

I tried changing the font with 'fonter' then it got bricked. I decided to wipe the whole phone and flash it but then the ROM I keep getting has the white tecno logo which just gets stuck at about 6% while trying to flash it to the phone and my p5 displays blue tecno logo initially. Please help. 
Email is [email protected] Thank you.
(08-21-2015, 06:14 AM)giddie20 Wrote: I tried changing the font with 'fonter' then it got bricked. I decided to wipe the whole phone and flash it but then the ROM I keep getting has the white tecno logo which just gets stuck at about 6% while trying to flash it to the phone and my p5 displays blue tecno logo initially. Please help. 
Email is [email protected] Thank you.

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)