Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO Y4

morning all geeks..please i urgently need your help..my tecno y4 just got bricked and i kindly need its backup rom to flash it..please i saw the link in here but wasnt able to access it...no permission error..thanks in advance

(08-21-2015, 03:52 AM)KASSIMSAMJI Wrote: morning all geeks..please i urgently need your help..my tecno y4 just got bricked and i kindly need its backup rom to flash it..please i saw the link in here but wasnt able to access it...no permission error..thanks in advance

1.how did it get bricked?
2. supply a gmail address
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
im sorry for late reply...my tecno was recently flashed with wrong firmware ..the one for infinix hot...no turning on ..no logo ..no anything as I tried to switch it on...my email is [email protected] you so much
(08-21-2015, 04:45 PM)KASSIMSAMJI Wrote: im sorry for late reply...my tecno was recently flashed with wrong firmware ..the one for infinix hot...no turning on ..no logo ..no anything as I tried to switch it on...my email is [email protected] you so much

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thank you so much for the file..was about to dump my tecno if it wasnt ur help...i started out flashing it via sp tool but got lots of errors on the way..tried fixed them like u ur link up there suggested but failed time and time again i kept trying..finally my phone was able to atleast boot into recovery mode..from there i put it on fastboot mode and used xperia flash tool to reload system.img in my tecno..and VIOLA..took some 15mins to boot up back into normal...worked like a charm..thanks again hovatek
tip for others who get errors in flashing is really kind thing pissing u off so much..u ought to use xperia flash tool..{yes the one for flashing sony xperias}... once u can boot into recovery..u going to get no errors at all with that tool and in 50secs or less ur phone will be back from brickage