Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] RE: Request for Permission to Download Tecno y6 (MTK Backup)
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] RE: Request for Permission to Download Tecno y6 (MTK Backup)

[Downloads] RE: Request for Permission to Download Tecno y6 (MTK Backup)

mobileTec
mobileTec
mobileTec
21-08-2015, 01:52 PM

Hello Hovatek,

Just in need of you permission to download tecno Y6 mtk Backup. I want to unbrick a dead set here, someone just brought to me for repair, i don know exactly what happened to it, but i tested to see if it is detected on pc for flashing and yes it is.

So i beg your permission to download it and see if it will work.

my email: shazyshaha@gmail.com

thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2015, 03:15 PM
(21-08-2015, 01:52 PM)mobileTec Hello Hovatek,

Just in need of you permission to download tecno Y6 mtk Backup. I want to unbrick a dead set here, someone just brought to me for repair, i don know exactly what happened to it, but i tested to see if it is detected on pc for flashing and yes it is.

thanks.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mobileTec
mobileTec
mobileTec
21-08-2015, 04:21 PM
(21-08-2015, 03:15 PM)hovatek
(21-08-2015, 01:52 PM)mobileTec Hello Hovatek,

thanks.

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Looks like you permitted me with a different link, i tried to download but no permission yet.

IT'S Tecno Y6 (MTK Backup)

THANKS.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
21-08-2015, 06:37 PM
(21-08-2015, 04:21 PM)mobileTec Looks like you permitted me with a different link, i tried to download but no permission yet.

THANKS.

im certain you have download permission.
download form the website (not email) and be sure to click the correct link

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mobileTec
mobileTec
mobileTec
24-08-2015, 12:58 PM

(21-08-2015, 06:37 PM)hovatek
(21-08-2015, 04:21 PM)mobileTec Looks like you permitted me with a different link, i tried to download but no permission yet.

THANKS.

im certain you have download permission.
download form the website (not email) and be sure to click the correct link

I'm real sorry, it was my fault, i didn't login to my gmail that's why it brought permission error. But after logging in using the ssame browser and clicked the link and it worked.

But the file gave me error 2020 and i tried to follow procedures to troubleshoot tried and tried and i gave up.

Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2015, 02:52 PM
(24-08-2015, 12:58 PM)mobileTec I'm real sorry, it was my fault, i didn't login to my gmail that's why it brought permission error. But after logging in using the ssame browser and clicked the link and it worked.

But the file gave me error 2020 and i tried to follow procedures to troubleshoot tried and tried and i gave up.

Thanks.

what's the full BROM error message and hint at the bottom of the error 2020?

Note!