Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Downloads] pls helllp

hello sir, pls help grant me permission to download the upgraded gionee m3 custom lollipop android 5.0 ROM. Thanks my email is
[email protected]

(08-21-2015, 06:27 PM)Segbuyota Wrote: hello sir, pls help grant me permission to download the upgraded gionee m3 custom lollipop android 5.0 ROM.  Thanks my email is
[email protected]

you dont need our permission to download custom ROMs
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
thanks but I can't find any links to download the custom ROM for gionee m3. please help me with the links sir. Thanks
(08-23-2015, 08:19 AM)Segbuyota Wrote: thanks but I can't  find any links to download the custom ROM for gionee m3. please help me with the links sir. Thanks

whats wrong with the phone and how did it happen?
nothing sir is wrong with it. I'm looking for is a suitable android lollipop 5.0 ROM for gionee m3 so I can have it upgraded. thanks sir for ur response
(08-23-2015, 10:02 PM)Segbuyota Wrote: nothing sir is wrong with it.  I'm looking for is a suitable android lollipop 5.0 ROM for gionee m3 so I can have it upgraded. thanks sir for ur response

go to settings > about and check for a system update if any is available
go to settings > about and check for a system update if any is available
[/quote]

It can't be upgraded through OTA but there are custom ROMs for manual upgrade which I've been trying to download
(08-24-2015, 01:22 PM)Segbuyota Wrote: It can't be upgraded through OTA but there are custom ROMs for manual upgrade which I've been trying to download

check https://hovatek.com/redirect.php?link=ht...s-t2977122