Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

MTK not communicating with phone properly

Hello. I have problems with my Note Edge, the IMEI being 123456789012345. 
I have rooted the phone, installed SU and Busy box and used Root Checker to see if it's surely rooted. Root checker describes the device as rooted.
I have installed PDA net on both PC and phone and have installed MTK Droid 2.5.3 
Now, when I connect my Phone to the PC, in MTK Droid i get the following lines. 
"--->>> Connect to device <<<---  
--- ERROR  :  --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!  --- 
Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!  
ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!" 

As soon as I hit ROOT in MTK, I get the windows sound that a usb device has been disconnected.
I wish you know how to solve this problems.

Kind regards

(08-22-2015, 02:23 PM)justfcknsmile Wrote: Hello. I have problems with my Note Edge, the IMEI being 123456789012345. 
I have rooted the phone, installed SU and Busy box and used Root Checker to see if it's surely rooted. Root checker describes the device as rooted.
I have installed PDA net on both PC and phone and have installed MTK Droid 2.5.3 
Now, when I connect my Phone to the PC, in MTK Droid i get the following lines. 
"--->>> Connect to device <<<---  
--- ERROR  :  --- TotalBytesPerChunk Not Found. Set default Page/Spare=2048/64 !!!  --- 
Unknown ROM structure, backup NOT possible!  
ATTENTION! Requests for confirmation on the device screen are possible!" 

As soon as I hit ROOT in MTK, I get the windows sound that a usb device has been disconnected.
I wish you know how to solve this problems.

Kind regards

Are you certain the phone is an MTK phone?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: technical@hovatek.com