Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android tecno p5 malfunctioning
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

tecno p5 malfunctioning

tecno p5 malfunctioning

david
david
david
12-10-2014, 09:02 PM

Hovatek pls i need your help.i use a tecno p5.i downloaded an xperia custom rom and flashed it successfully.then i wanted to revert back to stock rom but i did not back it up.so i downloaded cwm backup for tecno p5 from this site and flashed it but when i booted it,i noticed that the xperia logo came on and the screen will later become white then then the phone will go off and it will repeat this same process over and over again.when i even tried connecting with the computer.it will show usb not recognised.pls what should i do.i need desperate ans.please
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-10-2014, 09:11 PM
(12-10-2014, 09:02 PM)david Hovatek pls i need your help.i use a tecno p5.i downloaded an xperia custom rom and flashed it successfully.then i wanted to revert back to stock rom but i did not back it up.so i downloaded cwm backup for tecno p5 from this site and flashed it but when i booted it,i noticed that the xperia logo came on and the screen will later become white then then the phone will go off and it will repeat this same process over and over again.when i even tried connecting with the computer.it will show usb not recognised.pls what should i do.i need desperate ans.please

thread moved to http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-695.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.