Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android How to unroot Infinix Hot
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

How to unroot Infinix Hot

How to unroot Infinix Hot

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
24-08-2015, 09:45 AM

Hi Admin,

Please guide me on how to safely unroot my ( already rooted with fonts ) infinix hot X507. Awaiting a response
Note: The superuser app didn't install automatically when i rooted with kingoroot but one Chinese app with horse logo, so I installed a superuser app from playstore to gain full root access.

Sent from my Infinix X507 using Hovatek mobile
danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
24-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Still awaiting your response.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-08-2015, 02:51 PM
already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7021.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
24-08-2015, 02:53 PM
What I have on kingoroot is "Remove Root " and "Root again". Do I just click " Remove root"?? Please advise .

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
24-08-2015, 06:24 PM

(24-08-2015, 02:51 PM)hovatek already replied @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7021.html

Hi Admin,

I have tried Kingo root but it says my device isn't supported . For this reason when I tried to unroot it says Unroot failed .
Please assist

Emvino
Emvino
Emvino
24-08-2015, 07:49 PM
If you are looking for how to delete that king user app from your phone. It's a system app and requires a system app remover. Download "System App Safe Remover" from playstore, grant it root permission when it pops up then goto system apps if it doesn't take you there by default search through the list and remove SuperSU or kinguser. Then you are unroot. You can also uninstall the app so you don't mistakenly remove other important system apps.

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile
danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
25-08-2015, 08:11 AM
(24-08-2015, 07:49 PM)Emvino If you are looking for how to delete that king user app from your phone. It's a system app and requires a system app remover. Download "System App Safe Remover" from playstore, grant it root permission when it pops up then goto system apps if it doesn't take you there by default search through the list and remove SuperSU or kinguser. Then you are unroot. You can also uninstall the app so you don't mistakenly remove other important system apps.

Sent from my M2 using Hovatek mobile

You mean the app with the "blue horse sign" ??? Mine installed in Chinese when I rooted via iroot. Can't I just uninstall with Kingo Super user ?

danielkola
danielkola
danielkola
Experienced Member
25-08-2015, 02:46 PM
No response whatsoever , I'm here so I don't mess with my phone but no response . Please admin advise me on what to do . I've tried Kingo Root and my device isn't supported.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 04:02 PM
(25-08-2015, 02:46 PM)danielkola No response whatsoever , I'm here so I don't mess with my phone but no response . Please admin advise me on what to do . I've tried Kingo Root and my device isn't supported.

we've already replied this same topic @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-7021.html so this thread is considered a duplicate.
besides, someone is already helping out, why not give his technique a try

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.