Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Tecno m5 stuck on tecno logo

(08-27-2015, 06:36 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 02:50 PM)leodaves Wrote: Still the same. But i click help on the error message that display and this is the possible solution shown ''Please Check Your Image To Matches With Your Phone Which Is To Be Downloaded.''

error 4032 is a mismatch error. means Sp flash tool believes the ROM isnt compatible with the phone.
are you very certain that the M5 was running on OS 4.2 and not 4.4?

Yes it's 4.2, may be i there's something i'm
missing. I think i should try it all over again, please
grant me permission to download the
scatter files and other stuff for the 4.2

hovatek
leodaves
Still the same. But i click help on the error message that display and this is the possible solution shown ''Please Check Your Image To Matches With Your Phone Which Is To Be Downloaded.''

error 4032 is a mismatch error. means Sp flash tool believes the ROM isnt compatible with the phone.
are you very certain that the M5 was running on OS 4.2 and not 4.4?

Like i said earlier i re downloaded all the apps from beginning and everything was totally different. While extracting the stock backup this is the error message shown "this file is broken.
!Files_to_flashtool\system.img-cannot read archive data
An error occurred." During downloading this is the error message i see "Brom error:?? (8)" am i on the right path. Any help pls
(08-28-2015, 06:11 AM)leodaves Wrote: Like i said earlier i re downloaded all the apps from beginning and everything was totally different. While extracting the stock backup this is the error message shown "this file is broken.
!Files_to_flashtool\system.img-cannot read archive data
An error occurred." During downloading this is the error message i see "Brom error:?? (8)" am i on the right path. Any help pls

re-download the ROM using another device. it seems it was corrupted during download
I just did it. Whenever it gets to "Download Boot Loader 100%" it will say "BROM ERROR:??" (8) Pls help me out
(08-28-2015, 08:34 PM)leodaves Wrote: I just did it. Whenever it gets to "Download Boot Loader 100%" it will say "BROM ERROR:??" (8) Pls help me out

flash one file at a time
let me know how it goes
Only the preloader downloaded completely, the rest still saying "BROM ERROR: ?? (8)"
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 09:06 PM by hovatek. )
(08-29-2015, 04:25 PM)leodaves Wrote: Only the preloader downloaded completely, the rest still saying "BROM ERROR: ?? (8)"

try using another PC
in SP flash tool, go to
options > option > download > tick Da DLL All with checksum
options > option > connection > tick with battery
try flashing again
Ok, thanks. I'll get back to you asap.
(08-29-2015, 09:04 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(08-29-2015, 04:25 PM)leodaves Wrote: Only the preloader downloaded completely, the rest still saying "BROM ERROR: ?? (8)"

try using another PC
in SP flash tool, go to
try flashing again

I extract the zip n rar files and the rom too but i have problem with the sp flash tool after extracting the zip file, i tried to run it, it says "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" I tried reinstalling it but still the same. Help pls. i used window xp proffessional 2000.
(08-29-2015, 09:04 PM)hovatek Wrote:

try using another PC
in SP flash tool, go to
try flashing again

I extract the zip n rar files and the rom too but i have problem with the sp flash tool after extracting the zip file, i tried to run it, it says "This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem" I tried reinstalling it but still the same. Help pls. i used window xp proffessional 2000.