Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] "Unfortunately, system update has stopped" infinix hot note pro 0730 lollipop

i flashed the 0730 version lollipop on my hot note pro (32+2) with sp flash tool successfully.  i saw an OTA update, downloaded it and tried installing it but i got this response "unfortunately, system update has stopped". i later tried rebooting into recovery and saw "no command". pls help me out with solutions. thanks

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2015-08-24-10-42-36.png (Size: 270.99 KB / Downloads: 7)
(08-24-2015, 11:05 AM)wale07online Wrote: i flashed the 0730 version lollipop on my hot note pro (32+2) with sp flash tool successfully.  i saw an OTA update, downloaded it and tried installing it but i got this response "unfortunately, system update has stopped". i later tried rebooting into recovery and saw "no command". pls help me out with solutions. thanks

just flash system.img (Android) from the 0730 ROM using SP flash tool.
still the same hovatek, i flashed only the system.img file, still no stock recovery and same "unfortunately, system update has stopped"
(08-25-2015, 08:02 AM)wale07online Wrote: still the same hovatek, i flashed only the system.img file, still no stock recovery  and same "unfortunately, system update has stopped"

supply a gmail address for the stock backup
i've solved it, and i've installed d update successfully. thanks for the assistance,i appreciate.