Both
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

How to unbrick my infinix zero 2

Hi, Pls i need help on how to unbrick my infinix Zero 2. I unrooted my phone to upgrade to the recent update infinix provided and after downloading the update and installing it, my Phone is stuck on the infinix logo and goes to recovery mode. Pls grant me permission to download the necessary files to help me unbrick my Phone.
My Email is [email protected]
Infinix Zero 2 (16gb)
Hope to hear from you soon.Thank You!!!

Hi Admin... Pls i need your help!!! Thanks
(08-24-2015, 12:35 PM)Jr.Ivan Wrote: Hi, Pls i need help on how to unbrick my infinix Zero 2. I unrooted my phone to upgrade to the recent update infinix provided and after downloading the update and installing it, my Phone is stuck on the infinix logo and goes to recovery mode. Pls grant me permission to download the necessary files to help me unbrick my Phone.
My Email is [email protected]
Infinix Zero 2 (16gb)
Hope to hear from you soon.Thank You!!!

granted! download @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-533.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thank you!!! I'll make sure to let you know if it works
Hi, Pls can I update my device after flashing system.img without bricking it again? If not, what can i do to update my device?i have no intentions of rooting this device ever again!!! Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 06:07 PM by hovatek. )
(08-24-2015, 03:56 PM)Jr.Ivan Wrote: Hi, Pls can I update my device after flashing system.img without bricking it again? If not, what can i do to update my device?i have no intentions of rooting this device ever again!!! Smile

ditch the OTA update. search for the lollipop update online (if available) and flash using SP flash tool.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Alright thanks so much...