Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Infinix Zero 16GB Internal storage appears as only 6MB

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2015, 05:36 PM by Mw777. )

Hi ,

I flashed the Infinix zero 16GB Stock ROM that I downloaded from Hovatek forums , But my internal storage became only 8GB

So I found that fix you put " EBR1 and EBR2 Files " for the 16GB version , I flashed them with the stock ROM but now the phone storage appears as only 5.98 MB ! What's the solution for this ?
Thanks in advance.

Edit : I also took the EBR files from an MTK Back up of a friend who has the same phone but J609 not J608 like me .. and the storage is still 6 MB

The 16 GB Are now for Data partition , They are supposed to be for Phone storage .. How can I do this ? The Data partition and phone storage shared the same 16 GB Storage , but now its only for the data partition

(08-24-2015, 04:33 PM)Mw777 Wrote: Hi ,

I flashed the Infinix zero 16GB Stock ROM that I downloaded from Hovatek forums , But my internal storage became only 8GB

So I found that fix you put " EBR1 and EBR2 Files " for the 16GB version , I flashed them with the stock ROM but now the phone storage appears as only 5.98 MB ! What's the solution for this ?
Thanks in advance.

Edit : I also took the EBR files from an MTK Back up of a friend who has the same phone but J609 not J608 like me .. and the storage is still 6 MB

The 16 GB Are now for Data partition , They are supposed to be for Phone storage .. How can I do this ? The Data partition and phone storage shared the same 16 GB Storage , but now its only for the data partition

you need the EBR 1&2 from another J608 phone.
we've not been able to upload these due to not getting access to a working phone.
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)