Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Wrongly Flashed My infinix hot note pro
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

Wrongly Flashed My infinix hot note pro

Wrongly Flashed My infinix hot note pro

mentordeg
mentordeg
mentordeg
Techie Member
25-08-2015, 05:05 AM

My Infinix hot note pro, i flashed it using SP flash tools; not knowing that am flashing with the wrong ROM(Infinix hot note)instead of(Infinix hot note pro) so the phone get bricked and refuse to power ON and when plugged d USB into d computer it only make d connected sound in the computer but will not connect. Have downloaded my Infinix hot note pro stock Rom from your site... please Sir, what should i do to get my phone up n running...
please am looking froward for your reply.
Email:   simeon.clement@gmail.com
Thanks
This post was last modified: 25-08-2015, 05:09 AM by mentordeg.
donprosper
donprosper
donprosper
25-08-2015, 07:24 AM
See solution if u are ready to take d risk unknut d fone nd remove d bar3 flex den put it back or leave d fone to drain for two days den flash 0730 lollipop update it shall be well
Dnt panic just did so to mine yesterday...
Whatsapp 08161868710
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 02:18 PM
(25-08-2015, 05:05 AM)mentordeg My Infinix hot note pro, i flashed it using SP flash tools; not knowing that am flashing with the wrong ROM(Infinix hot note)instead of(Infinix hot note pro) so the phone get bricked and refuse to power ON and when plugged d USB into d computer it only make d connected sound in the computer but will not connect. Have downloaded my Infinix hot note pro stock Rom from your site... please Sir, what should i do to get my phone up n running...
please am looking froward for your reply.
Email:   simeon.clement@gmail.com
Thanks

since you have the Hot note pro stock backup then simply flash it to the phone using SP flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
omepower
omepower
omepower
09-09-2015, 08:23 PM
Same with me. I flashed an Infinix zero2 ROM to infinix Hote note unknowingly,,it hot bricked and can't power ON. Please sir , help me on how to fix the problem.
Email: powerlola4@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-09-2015, 07:17 AM

(09-09-2015, 08:23 PM)omepower Same with me. I flashed an Infinix zero2 ROM to infinix Hote note unknowingly,,it hot bricked and can't power ON. Please sir , help me on how to fix the problem.
Email: powerlola4@gmail.com

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.