Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wrongly Flashed My infinix hot note pro

(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015, 05:09 AM by mentordeg. )

My Infinix hot note pro, i flashed it using SP flash tools; not knowing that am flashing with the wrong ROM(Infinix hot note)instead of(Infinix hot note pro) so the phone get bricked and refuse to power ON and when plugged d USB into d computer it only make d connected sound in the computer but will not connect. Have downloaded my Infinix hot note pro stock Rom from your site... please Sir, what should i do to get my phone up n running...
please am looking froward for your reply.
Email:   [email protected]
Thanks

See solution if u are ready to take d risk unknut d fone nd remove d bar3 flex den put it back or leave d fone to drain for two days den flash 0730 lollipop update it shall be well
Dnt panic just did so to mine yesterday...
Whatsapp 08161868710
(08-25-2015, 05:05 AM)mentordeg Wrote: My Infinix hot note pro, i flashed it using SP flash tools; not knowing that am flashing with the wrong ROM(Infinix hot note)instead of(Infinix hot note pro) so the phone get bricked and refuse to power ON and when plugged d USB into d computer it only make d connected sound in the computer but will not connect. Have downloaded my Infinix hot note pro stock Rom from your site... please Sir, what should i do to get my phone up n running...
please am looking froward for your reply.
Email:   [email protected]
Thanks

since you have the Hot note pro stock backup then simply flash it to the phone using SP flash tool @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Same with me. I flashed an Infinix zero2 ROM to infinix Hote note unknowingly,,it hot bricked and can't power ON. Please sir , help me on how to fix the problem.
Email: [email protected]
(09-09-2015, 08:23 PM)omepower Wrote: Same with me. I flashed an Infinix zero2 ROM to infinix Hote note unknowingly,,it hot bricked and can't power ON. Please sir , help me on how to fix the problem.
Email: [email protected]

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread

see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)