Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please can i get mtn smart s720i scatter file and stock recovery.img and Boot.img

(10-27-2014, 03:18 AM)LarryXcell Wrote: you know MTKDROID TOOL connects to an android only when its ON... so its not gonna work...i can only recover it thru sp flashtool...and to do that i need AN MTN SMART S720I PHONE... or these files
* mtn smart s720i scatter file
* The boot.img
*and recovery.img
i will be very glad if i get the files... because I've not seen anyone using the phone

I think Tejrooney does

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
MY MTN SMART MINI S620 PHONE ALSO HAS GOT BRICKED. IT STOCK AT BOOT LOGO (MTN). am planning to take it to MTN office tomorrow. Hope they fall for me. ALSO I MIGHT NEED THOSE FLASHFILES FOR MY MTN SMART MINI S620
seems tejrooney wont be of help anymore ... and also his phone is s620 ...mine is s720i ... pls Hovatek help me out with the flashfiles ... mtn smart s720i
MTN has redirected me to Engineer saying that am the cause of the problem. Pls help [it was bricked when changing fonts]
Nlo 1. Can recovery mode backup files restore the phone
No 2. Pls we need the flash files.
No 3. Is the phone MTK
(10-30-2014, 08:25 PM)Tejrooney Wrote: MTN has redirected me to Engineer saying that am the cause of the problem. Pls help [it was bricked when changing fonts]
Nlo 1. Can recovery mode backup files restore the phone
No 2. Pls we need the flash files.
No 3. Is the phone MTK

please, create a new thread by clicking http://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4 . we're working on getting the MTK backup

(10-30-2014, 01:16 AM)LarryXcell Wrote: seems tejrooney wont be of help anymore ... and also his phone is s620 ...mine is s720i ... pls Hovatek help me out with the flashfiles ... mtn smart s720i

we're on the look out
ok .... I'll be expecting a breakthrough
I've resurrected my MTN [email protected] S720i ...
(11-07-2014, 11:34 PM)LarryXcell Wrote: I've resurrected my MTN [email protected] S720i ...

that's nice! what method did you use? also, please make an MTK backup of your phone using this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html and upload the zipped !files to flash folder for others with bricked phones.
for sure ... where i am currently... there ain't no 3G ... I'll upload it once i get 3G...