Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Please can i get mtn smart s720i scatter file and Stock recovery.img and Boot.img
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Please can i get mtn smart s720i scatter file and Stock recovery.img and Boot.img

Please can i get mtn smart s720i scatter file and Stock recovery.img and Boot.img

Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
14-10-2014, 11:57 AM

I mistakenly flashed it with tecno p5 boot.img while trying to install cwm recovery
The preloader is ok cos the phone can still switch on but can't boot... Gets stuck at mtn logo ..i just need the boot.img and recovery.img
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-10-2014, 01:38 PM
(14-10-2014, 11:57 AM)LarryXcell I mistakenly flashed it with tecno p5 boot.img while trying to install cwm recovery
The preloader is ok cos the phone can still switch on but can't boot... Gets stuck at mtn logo ..i just need the boot.img and recovery.img

we currently dont have these files in store but hopefully, someone who has it will help. Is it only boot.img you flashed and did you make any sort of backup before flashing it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
21-10-2014, 08:38 PM
its only the boot.img and recovery.img that is faulty... i didn't make mtk backup because as of that time i did not know you can make backup without cwm... so pls guys help me out
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-10-2014, 11:12 AM
(21-10-2014, 08:38 PM)LarryXcell its only the boot.img and recovery.img that is faulty... i didn't make mtk backup because as of that time i did not know you can make backup without cwm... so pls guys help me out

what exactly is wrong with the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
25-10-2014, 01:42 PM

the phone turns on and gets stuck at mtn logo...just like a phone that got bricked due to wrong font...

if i could get ma hands on the same type of mtn smart s720i ...or its stock rom or custom rom ... i can unbrick my phone
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
25-10-2014, 01:44 PM
the thing that hurts me most is that i didn't use the phone for up to 6hrs before it got bricked
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2014, 07:27 PM
(25-10-2014, 01:42 PM)LarryXcell the phone turns on and gets stuck at mtn logo...just like a phone that got bricked due to wrong font...

if i could get ma hands on the same type of mtn smart s720i ...or its stock rom or custom rom ... i can unbrick my phone

what exactly did you do to the phone that bricked it?

Note!
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
26-10-2014, 04:05 AM
when using MTKDROID TOOLS to create cwm recovery, at the stage where you will either choose to flash with "boot from phone " or "using already prepared files ". ..i used tecno p5 already prepared files ... that's how it got bricked
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-10-2014, 08:40 AM
(26-10-2014, 04:05 AM)LarryXcell when using MTKDROID TOOLS to create cwm recovery, at the stage where you will either choose to flash with "boot from phone " or "using already prepared files ". ..i used tecno p5 already prepared files ... that's how it got bricked

that means you flashed p5 boot.img and recovery.img . repeat the process. this time, choose select boot from phone. that might not work but it's worth a shot.
This post was last modified: 26-10-2014, 08:41 AM by hovatek.

Note!
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
LarryXcell
27-10-2014, 03:18 AM

you know MTKDROID TOOL connects to an android only when its ON... so its not gonna work...i can only recover it thru sp flashtool...and to do that i need AN MTN SMART S720I PHONE... or these files
* mtn smart s720i scatter file
* The boot.img
*and recovery.img
i will be very glad if i get the files... because I've not seen anyone using the phone
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4 Next