Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android HARD BRICKED INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

HARD BRICKED INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO

HARD BRICKED INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO

leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
25-08-2015, 11:05 AM

Good day sir, i tried to update my phone using custom rom for my infinix hot note pro then splash tool keeps on giving me this error BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)...and phone has since not been able to charge or come on. splash tool recognises the phone but stops at this error. please help me with the right rom to revive my phone. thanks in advance. my email address is

ASK4LEONARDO@GMAIL.COM
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 03:10 PM
(25-08-2015, 11:05 AM)leonardojt Good day sir, i tried to update my phone using custom rom for my infinix hot note pro then splash tool keeps on giving me this error BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)...and phone has since not been able to charge or come on. splash tool recognises the phone but stops at this error. please help me with the right rom to revive my phone. thanks in advance. my email address is

ASK4LEONARDO@GMAIL.COM

how did you get the ROM you tried flashing?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
leonardojt
leonardojt
leonardojt
26-08-2015, 12:11 AM
(25-08-2015, 03:10 PM)hovatek
(25-08-2015, 11:05 AM)leonardojt Good day sir, i tried to update my phone using custom rom for my infinix hot note pro then splash tool keeps on giving me this error BROM ERROR: S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)...and phone has since not been able to charge or come on. splash tool recognises the phone but stops at this error. please help me with the right rom to revive my phone. thanks in advance. my email address is

ASK4LEONARDO@GMAIL.COM

how did you get the ROM you tried flashing?
Huh a friend gave me the files and said its lollipop rom
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-08-2015, 11:44 AM
(26-08-2015, 12:11 AM)leonardojt how did you get the ROM you tried flashing?
Huh a friend gave me the files and said its lollipop rom

error 4032 is a mismatch error. means the ROM you're trying to flash is not compatible with your phone.
you need the stock backup for your exact model.
granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-533.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
This post was last modified: 26-08-2015, 11:45 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.