Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android privacy code help
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

privacy code help

privacy code help

sweetbriggs
sweetbriggs
sweetbriggs
25-08-2015, 11:54 AM

my name is Mr. Briggs. I have been unable to access my phone since yesterday. I am using innjoo one 3G phone which i but early last month. i use both MTN and ETISALAT line in it, but recently my Etisalat line had some issue so i decided to get another line, on putting the new Etisalat line the phone got locked asking me to put the privacy protection code but prior to this time i had set an antitheft security but even when i put the code i used in setting it, it refused to open. Please help me unlock my phone cause i need to use it and  i've not really enjoyed it .
my email address is wealthkingbriggs@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-08-2015, 03:19 PM
(25-08-2015, 11:54 AM)sweetbriggs my name is Mr. Briggs. I have been unable to access my phone since yesterday. I am using innjoo one 3G phone which i but early last month. i use both MTN and ETISALAT line in it, but recently my Etisalat line had some issue so i decided to get another line, on putting the new Etisalat line the phone got locked asking me to put the privacy protection code but prior to this time i had set an antitheft security but even when i put the code i used in setting it, it refused to open. Please help me unlock my phone cause i need to use it and  i've not really enjoyed it .
my email address is wealthkingbriggs@gmail.com

invalid gmail address.
please cross-check

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.