Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Request to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Request to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup

Request to download Tecno N9 MTK Backup

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
31-08-2015, 10:00 PM

Yes, am using SP flash tool V 5.x.
 After formating as I flash each file on the phone, I tried to power on the phone and this is the result:

MBR:The phone did not powered at all.

EBR1: The phone did not powered.

UBOOT: The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

BOOTING:  The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

RECOVERY:  The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

SEC_RO:  The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

LOGO:  The phone powered but display TECNO LOGO and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

EBR2: The phone powered but display TECNO LOGO and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

ANDROID:The phone powered,display TECNO LOGO and rebooting, it does not goes off when I powered it off, it only goes off when I remove the baterry.

After the flashing, I press vol down button and power button, this is what it display on the screen:
Factory Mode
Full Test
PCBA Test
Item Test

When I press the vol up and power button, the phone shows tecno logo and rebooting which doesn't go off until I remove the baterry.

So what is next now?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 11:24 PM
(31-08-2015, 10:00 PM)kazeemdgsm Yes, am using SP flash tool V 5.x.
 After formating as I flash each file on the phone, I tried to power on the phone and this is the result:

MBR:The phone did not powered at all.

EBR1: The phone did not powered.

UBOOT: The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

BOOTING:  The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

RECOVERY:  The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

SEC_RO:  The phone powered but display blank and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

LOGO:  The phone powered but display TECNO LOGO and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

EBR2: The phone powered but display TECNO LOGO and not rebooting, it also goes off when I powered it off.

ANDROID:The phone powered,display TECNO LOGO and rebooting, it does not goes off when I powered it off, it only goes off when I remove the baterry.

After the flashing, I press vol down button and power button, this is what it display on the screen:
Factory Mode
Full Test
PCBA Test
Item Test

When I press the vol up and power button, the phone shows tecno logo and rebooting which doesn't go off until I remove the baterry.

So what is next now?

select factory mode from the list.
is the phone able to boot into a chinese factory mode?
This post was last modified: 31-08-2015, 11:24 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2015, 10:18 AM
No the phone did not boot into chinese factory mode. When I select factory mode the phone starts to do the full test starting with lcd test.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2015, 02:12 PM
(01-09-2015, 10:18 AM)kazeemdgsm No the phone did not boot into chinese factory mode. When I select factory mode the phone starts to do the full test starting with lcd test.

can you get access to a working N9 or another N9 stock ROM?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
kazeemdgsm
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2015, 05:22 PM

Thank you for your support, I have done the phone, it is now working. I found out that I couldn't boot into the recovery mode because the vol up button flex has cut(though it wasn't showing physically), I discover this latter and I was able to do factory setting after fixing the vol up button and the phone is now working perfectly.
Thanks for your support once again.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2