Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] Infinix x551 hang on Infinix and rebooting
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] Infinix x551 hang on Infinix and rebooting

[Downloads] Infinix x551 hang on Infinix and rebooting

Pages (2): Previous 1 2
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
30-08-2015, 07:56 PM

Thanks for your quick response.I have tried to reflash it with almost the whole versions of sp flash tool but I keep getting error messages.This is one of them:BROM ERROR:S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!
[HINT]:
Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.
I am stuck with a dead Infinix hot not pro now.Please what do I do?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 12:10 AM
(30-08-2015, 07:56 PM)cherry1 Thanks for your quick response.I have tried to reflash it with almost the whole versions of sp flash tool but I keep getting error messages.This is one of them:BROM ERROR:S_FT_ENABLE_DRAM_FAIL (4032)
[EMI] Enable DRAM Failed!
[HINT]:
Please check your load matches to your target which is to be downloaded.
I am stuck with a dead Infinix hot not pro now.Please what do I do?

error 4032 is a mismatch errror. Sp flash tool doesnt think the ROM is compatible with your phone.
Are you very certain that the phone is a hot note pro and not a hot note?
both are X551 mind you

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
cherry1
cherry1
cherry1
Techie Member
31-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Yes I am very sure it is a hot note pro.I downloaded the hot note ROM from here last week to fix the same problem and it got fixed.The one I fixed last week is not the same as this one though they are both x551.This one is a bit larger.So it should be hot note pro.Thanks.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 01:00 PM
(31-08-2015, 12:59 AM)cherry1 Yes I am very sure it is a hot note pro.I downloaded the hot note ROM from here last week to fix the same problem and it got fixed.The one I fixed last week is not the same as this one though they are both x551.This one is a bit larger.So it should be hot note pro.Thanks.

lets hope you're right.
reinstall vcom drivers , delete the Sp flash tool folder and re-extract then try flashing again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Pages (2): Previous 1 2