Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Request for tecno r7 Stock rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Request for tecno r7 Stock rom

Request for tecno r7 Stock rom

yuddie
yuddie
yuddie
Enthusiastic Member
17-10-2014, 10:29 AM

Hello Guys,
I currently have issues with my tecno r7 and i need the stock rom. Please if there is anyone who has the stock rom or knows where i can download it. Please let me know.

regards
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-10-2014, 10:32 AM
(17-10-2014, 10:29 AM)yuddie Hello Guys,
I currently have issues with my tecno r7 and i need the stock rom. Please if there is anyone who has the stock rom or knows where i can download it. Please let me know.

regards

we're working on it and will notify you once its available

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yuddie
yuddie
yuddie
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Hello, i have tried to flash the preloader to my phone and it still gives me the same problem it says the preloader is too big and may cause a region overlap. if i click yes it will no flash the preloader it will simply stay at 0%
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2014, 03:58 PM
(20-10-2014, 01:36 PM)yuddie Hello, i have tried to flash the preloader to my phone and it still gives me the same problem it says the preloader is too big and may cause a region overlap. if i click yes it will no flash the preloader it will simply stay at 0%

Do not attempt flashing that preloader.bin anymore. we're working on getting the complete MTK backup for you

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
yuddie
yuddie
yuddie
Enthusiastic Member
20-10-2014, 07:59 PM

(20-10-2014, 03:58 PM)hovatek
(20-10-2014, 01:36 PM)yuddie Hello, i have tried to flash the preloader to my phone and it still gives me the same problem it says the preloader is too big and may cause a region overlap. if i click yes it will no flash the preloader it will simply stay at 0%

Do not attempt flashing that preloader.bin anymore. we're working on getting the complete MTK backup for you

ok sir
Awaiting your orders