Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Request for tecno r7 stock rom
Exclamation 

Hello Guys,
I currently have issues with my tecno r7 and i need the stock rom. Please if there is anyone who has the stock rom or knows where i can download it. Please let me know.

regards

(10-17-2014, 10:29 AM)yuddie Wrote: Hello Guys,
I currently have issues with my tecno r7 and i need the stock rom. Please if there is anyone who has the stock rom or knows where i can download it. Please let me know.

regards

we're working on it and will notify you once its available
Hello, i have tried to flash the preloader to my phone and it still gives me the same problem it says the preloader is too big and may cause a region overlap. if i click yes it will no flash the preloader it will simply stay at 0%
(10-20-2014, 01:36 PM)yuddie Wrote: Hello, i have tried to flash the preloader to my phone and it still gives me the same problem it says the preloader is too big and may cause a region overlap. if i click yes it will no flash the preloader it will simply stay at 0%

Do not attempt flashing that preloader.bin anymore. we're working on getting the complete MTK backup for you
(10-20-2014, 03:58 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(10-20-2014, 01:36 PM)yuddie Wrote: Hello, i have tried to flash the preloader to my phone and it still gives me the same problem it says the preloader is too big and may cause a region overlap. if i click yes it will no flash the preloader it will simply stay at 0%

Do not attempt flashing that preloader.bin anymore. we're working on getting the complete MTK backup for you

ok sir
Awaiting your orders