Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+

PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+

Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
02-12-2014, 01:16 AM

It just on and get stuck on the custom rom boot image I.e Samsung galaxy note 3. It offs on again,again and again till I remove the battery
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2014, 10:09 AM
shyllon It just on and get stuck on the custom rom boot image I.e Samsung galaxy note 3. It offs on again,again and again till I remove the battery

that means it responds to power button. your phone is still very much alive, just stock in a bootloop due to missing / corrupted ROM files. you just need to flash the stock ROM using sp flash tool. its possible your usb port is damaged although I strongly feel the drivers might notbe properly installed

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-12-2014, 07:12 PM
lets go through this again, correct me if im wrong
1. You have the MTK backup for your exact phone model
2. You've manually installed Vcom drivers

Question:

What does SP flash tool show when you try flashing files to the phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
02-12-2014, 11:10 PM
1) installing the vcom driver direct is showing code 10 error so I use another method. I plug in a good phantom a+ and it detected mt65xx preloader. I clicked it and select update driver then I browse the system for the vcom driver I downloaded here, I chose my system spec then it installed witout any error. 2) Yes I have the mtk stock backup of the phone which I obtained through mtkdroid tool. U sad information the file to Flash! Folder. 3) whenever Am trying to use spflashtool the phone is not detected at all.I insert battery it just showing empty charging bar. I remove battery and hold keys while flashing it with splash tool. Yet it is not detected
Noahdam
Noahdam
Noahdam
Enthusiastic Member
03-12-2014, 07:51 AM

Ok,you can flash every Thing.....And Note:you cant Boot into factory settings cause your phone Is bricked...Then Follow this tutorial here http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
Noahdam
Noahdam
Noahdam
Enthusiastic Member
03-12-2014, 07:53 AM
Ok,you can flash every Thing.....And Note:you cant Boot into Recovery to do a factory settings cause your phone Is bricked...Then Follow this tutorial here http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-12-2014, 10:43 AM
shyllon 1) installing the vcom driver direct is showing code 10 error so I use another method.  I plug in a good phantom a+ and it detected mt65xx preloader. I clicked it and select update driver then I browse the system for the vcom driver I downloaded here, I chose my system spec then it installed witout any error. 2) Yes I have the mtk stock backup of the phone which I obtained through mtkdroid tool. U sad information the file to Flash! Folder. 3) whenever Am trying to use spflashtool the phone is not detected at all.I insert battery it just showing empty charging bar. I remove battery and hold keys while flashing it with splash tool. Yet it is not detected

means you need to install more drivers on the list. I need you to return to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and focus on the last step which says that if your phone is still not detected then consider installing the other drivers from the list, starting with Mediatek DA VCOM

Note!
Affableural183
Affableural183
Affableural183
10-12-2014, 02:12 AM
Hello Director,
İ am Nurudeen from Ghana. İ happen to have a similler problem with Shyllon. However;
1. İ have installed the drivers as you specified.
2. İ have flashed my phone with the MTK-Backup you provided me. İ appreciate that.
        But still my phone wont boot up. blank screen and keeps on vibrating and restarting.
Also, İ tried the second method;
İ successfull installed the adb as well. when check for devices:
Available devices attached
123456789ABDCEF            recovery
When i tried flashing it says "<wiating for device>

Please help me. Thank you.
This post was last modified: 10-12-2014, 02:23 AM by Affableural183.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
10-12-2014, 03:24 AM
On which system did you install your driver without error 10.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-12-2014, 10:36 AM

Affableural183 Hello Director,
İ am Nurudeen from Ghana. İ happen to have a similler problem with Shyllon. However;
1. İ have installed the drivers as you specified.
2. İ have flashed my phone with the MTK-Backup you provided me. İ appreciate that.
        But still my phone wont boot up. blank screen and keeps on vibrating and restarting.
Also, İ tried the second method;
İ successfull installed the adb as well. when check for devices:
Available devices attached
123456789ABDCEF            recovery
When i tried flashing it says "<wiating for device>

Please help me. Thank you.
please, create a new thread for this by clicking @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4 . this is someone else's support thread

Note!
Pages (7): Previous 13 4 5 6 7 Next