Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+

PLEASE HELP! I HARD BRICKED MY TECNO PHANTOM A+

Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
25-10-2014, 04:45 AM

sir after trying all the whole remedy u gave me to bypass the code 10 error am still stuck at it.have nt been able to bypass it.please help.am becoming restless.what can i do again.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-10-2014, 09:27 AM
(25-10-2014, 04:45 AM)shyllon sir after trying all the whole remedy u gave me to bypass the code 10 error am still stuck at it.have nt been able to bypass it.please help.am becoming restless.what can i do again.

you're supposed to do an update of the preloader vcom driver you just manually installed . to do this, go to Device Manager and , locate preloader Vcom . right click it then select Update Driver Software, click Browse my computer for driver software. you're to select the very same file you earler installed all over again

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
09-11-2014, 07:52 AM
I have finally gottwn a phantom a+ to inatall the vcom drivers but atill yet sp flashtool is not detecting the phone but detecting other phone. I also tried inatalling the driver with pdanet but its still not detecting the bricked a+.what am i not doing ryt.or is the phone totally dead?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
09-11-2014, 07:56 AM
(09-11-2014, 07:52 AM)shyllon I have finally gottwn a phantom a+ to inatall the vcom drivers but atill yet sp flashtool is not detecting the phone but detecting other phone. I also tried inatalling the driver with pdanet but its still not detecting the bricked a+.what am i not doing ryt.or is the phone totally dead?

make an MTK backup of the working phone using this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html .....waiting...

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
12-11-2014, 05:14 AM

i have done that sir.what next.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-11-2014, 10:26 AM
shyllon i have done that sir.what next.
1. you should now have the !files to flash tool folder. list all the files in the !files to flash folder so we're certain we have all what we need
2. What is the current situation / status of your own phone?
This post was last modified: 12-11-2014, 10:27 AM by hovatek.

Note!
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
13-11-2014, 08:03 PM
I have in file to flash! Ebr1,ebr2,MBR,lk.bin,logo.bin,preloaded.bin,boot.IMG,recovery.IMG,secro.IMG,system.IMG,mt6589_andriod_scatter_emmc.txt. Those are the files in that ( file yo flash tool!) Folder.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-11-2014, 09:49 PM
(13-11-2014, 08:03 PM)shyllon I have in file to flash! Ebr1,ebr2,MBR,lk.bin,logo.bin,preloaded.bin,boot.IMG,recovery.IMG,secro.IMG,system.IMG,mt6589_andriod_scatter_emmc.txt. Those are the files in that ( file yo flash tool!) Folder.

excellent. before we proceed, what's the status of the phone you're trying to fix?

Note!
shyllon
shyllon
shyllon
Respected Member
14-11-2014, 03:36 AM
Its hard bricked.can't go into recovery anymore.and always hang on the custom ROM Samsung note 3 boot image that's on it.even though I reset it before hard bricked. And it won't stay long.just show the boot image then it will go off,and on again again and again until I remove the battery.I tried flashing with various type of spflastool but it won't discover it.even though I used the good techno techno a+ that I had access to some days ago to install the com driver still not detecting,I install the driver using pdanet yet still the same thing the phone is not showing any signs of connection. I tried holding a key before connecting to the system still its not been detected.what might be qrong ? Am I doing some thing wrong?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
14-11-2014, 01:35 PM

shyllon Its hard bricked.can't go into recovery anymore.and always hang on the custom ROM Samsung note 3 boot image that's on it.even though I reset it before hard bricked. And it won't stay long.just show the boot image then it will go off,and on again again and again until I remove the battery.I tried flashing with various type of spflastool but it won't discover it.even though I used the good techno techno a+ that I had access to some days ago to install the com driver still not detecting,I install the driver using pdanet yet still the same thing the phone is not showing any signs of connection. I tried holding a key before connecting to the system still its not been detected.what might be qrong ? Am I doing some thing wrong?

you need to manually install VCOM drivers on the PC using http://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html  else SP flash tool wont detect it. after that, flash only boot, recovery and system (Android) to the phone

Note!
Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next