Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Poll: are u experiencin dis too..
This poll is closed.
yez
100.00%
1 100.00%
no
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

H5 stuck on booting aftrr using sp flash foil

(10-19-2014, 09:55 PM)Noblen Wrote: It doesnt. Shows unknown Rom structure. Only detects it when its stuck on boot

Ok. create a folder on your desktop and name it Hovatek. Next, download the CWM backup for H5 @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html , we already granted you download permission. waiting...

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Gudmornin sir..I have downloaded t
(10-20-2014, 10:58 AM)Noblen Wrote: Gudmornin sir..I have downloaded t

Now, you're going to create a clockworkmod recovery image using the boot.img and recovery.img from the MTK backup using this guide @ http://forum.hovatek.com/thread-587.html . after that, you'll flash the newly created clockworkmod recovery image to your phone using SP flash tool . to do this, create a folder on your desktopand name it Hovatek. next, copy the scatter file and newly created clockworkmod recovery image to the Hovatek folder. when you click scatter loading in sp flash tool, select the scatter file from the Hovatek folder. If recovery isnt ticked then double click recovery and select the cwm image in the window that opens then flash.. waiting..
Ok thanks sir. Let me do it.. Sowi i kept u waiting. Had lectures
I did t and choose only the d recovery image buh its still stuck...
(10-20-2014, 06:32 PM)Noblen Wrote: I did t and choose only the d recovery image buh its still stuck...

No, flashing the recovery image alone isnt supposed to unbrick the phone. Have you successfully:
1.  created the clockworkmod recovery image
2. Flashed the clockworkmod recovery image to your bricked H5
3. Boot into clockworkmod recovery on your bricked H5 
its stil showing andriod system recovery buh t wrpte downloadnok den.. n before.. i had tried t wit fastboot t wrote partition recovery not support flash
(10-20-2014, 07:42 PM)Noblen Wrote: its stil showing andriod system recovery buh t wrpte downloadnok den.. n before.. i had tried t wit fastboot t wrote partition recovery not support flash

seems you didnt get me. i asked if you've flashed the clockworkmod recovery image you created (using the boot.img and recovery.img) to your phone and if your phone was able to boot into clockworkmod recovery after the flashing
i did but t didnt boot into cwm recovery.
(10-21-2014, 06:02 AM)Noblen Wrote: i did but t didnt boot into cwm recovery.

what does it show when you try booting into recovery  mode?