Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] my phone keeps asking for privacy protection password
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] my phone keeps asking for privacy protection password

[Please help] my phone keeps asking for privacy protection password

rezy
rezy
rezy
29-08-2015, 10:46 PM

i recently installed an application called mtk engineering on my tecno y4 (y4-g220-a1-kk-r6-20150428) which i was informed that it would help me acquire exceeding amount of data bundles from my service provider safaricom and after instaalling it, i decided to to test it by playing around with its functionalities but after restarting the phone and removing the one sim card as it instructed me to do, It instructed me to enter the privacy protection password of whic i do not know the password. Please help me out with my situation because this blog is the only one ive come across that is more serious and makes more sense. im a junior programmer and ive gotten really interested with this blog as it can help me improve my current situation and very vital life skills. i have downloaded all the required tools for flashing and formating except  for the stock ROM for tecno y4 which insists i should air out my grievances to your blog. any effort that will be undertaken by your team, i will highly appreciate. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 11:21 AM
(29-08-2015, 10:46 PM)rezy i recently installed an application called mtk engineering on my tecno y4 (y4-g220-a1-kk-r6-20150428) which i was informed that it would help me acquire exceeding amount of data bundles from my service provider safaricom and after instaalling it, i decided to to test it by playing around with its functionalities but after restarting the phone and removing the one sim card as it instructed me to do, It instructed me to enter the privacy protection password of whic i do not know the password. Please help me out with my situation because this blog is the only one ive come across that is more serious and makes more sense. im a junior programmer and ive gotten really interested with this blog as it can help me improve my current situation and very vital life skills. i have downloaded all the required tools for flashing and formating except  for the stock ROM for tecno y4 which insists i should air out my grievances to your blog. any effort that will be undertaken by your team, i will highly appreciate. Thanks

supply a gmail address

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.