Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android to bring my phone back to life
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

to bring my phone back to life

to bring my phone back to life

idehkingsley
idehkingsley
idehkingsley
19-10-2014, 01:45 PM

I have an inifinix x350, I mistakenly format d system with sp flash tool. And d phone don't on or boot or charge. But after chating with one of d assistant of havalek , he as me to download d phone mtk backup which I needed before I got it from d same phone type. So I use d mtkdroid tool v2.5 DAT one don't have backup cache and user data.after d backup I did d prepare blocks for so flash tool it done. So I opened d so flash tool clicked on d scatter file which some files loaded and marked excluding d android, user data and cache. So I click on d download and a green logo with OK sauce. Na d phone can on and charge but can't pass d inifinix logo and can't boot into recovery mode. Please help
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
19-10-2014, 05:26 PM
(19-10-2014, 01:45 PM)idehkingsley I have an inifinix x350, I mistakenly format d system with sp flash tool. And d phone don't on or boot or charge. But after chating with one of d assistant of havalek , he as me to download d phone mtk backup which I needed before I got it from d same phone type. So I use d mtkdroid tool v2.5 DAT one don't have backup cache and user data.after d backup I did d prepare blocks for so flash tool it done. So I opened d so flash tool clicked on d scatter file which some files loaded and marked excluding d android, user data and cache. So I click on d download and a green logo with OK sauce. Na d phone can on and charge but can't pass d inifinix logo and can't boot into recovery mode. Please help

So if i get you right, in SP flash tool, you flashed everything except Android, Usrdata and cache?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
CINO22
CINO22
CINO22
Techie Member
20-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Pls!!!!!!!!!! "I need help' a customers spd itel ite1500 was bricked after trying to flash with Research download software!
I need a pac file for it plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!
This is my pin; 25AC55E3
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-10-2014, 10:37 PM
(20-10-2014, 08:10 PM)CINO22 Pls!!!!!!!!!! "I need help' a customers spd itel ite1500 was bricked after trying to flash with Research download software!
I need a pac file for it plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!
This is my pin; 25AC55E3

please, create a new thread by clicking http://www.hovatek.com/forum/newthread.php?fid=4

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.