Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android MY TECHNO L6 HAS BEEN BRICKED AND I NEED HELP
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

MY TECHNO L6 HAS BEEN BRICKED AND I NEED HELP

MY TECHNO L6 HAS BEEN BRICKED AND I NEED HELP

Legendms
Legendms
Legendms
30-08-2015, 05:53 AM

My phone Techno L6 stuck at boot when i switch it on. I need admin to grant me access to download stock Rom of my phone as this is the only site that provided me with the link. This is my email thelegendms1@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 11:44 AM
(30-08-2015, 05:53 AM)Legendms My phone Techno L6 stuck at boot when i switch it on. I need admin to grant me access to download stock Rom of my phone as this is the only site that provided me with the link. This is my email thelegendms1@gmail.com

you should first try doing a factory reset in recovery mode

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Legendms
Legendms
Legendms
30-08-2015, 01:09 PM
Thanks for granting me access! The phone cannot enter into recovery mode that is my decision to flash it. I tried downloading the Rom with IDM and i cannot download it that way but i can download it through my browser which at anytime can fail and no way to resume it. I would be appreciative and thankful if access can be granted for me to download the Rom with IDM.
This post was last modified: 30-08-2015, 01:12 PM by Legendms.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 04:42 PM
(30-08-2015, 01:09 PM)Legendms Thanks for granting me access! The phone cannot enter into recovery mode that is my decision to flash it. I tried downloading the Rom with IDM and i cannot download it that way but i can download it through my browser which at anytime can fail and no way to resume it. I would be appreciative and thankful if access can be granted for me to download the Rom with IDM.

Google drive doesnt support IDM

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Legendms
Legendms
Legendms
31-08-2015, 08:53 AM

I have downloaded the Rom and recovered the phone successfully but the phone lost its IMEI both for SIM 1 and SIM 2 and it says invalid IMEI when dialled *#06# on the phone. Any solution to this problem?
This post was last modified: 31-08-2015, 08:55 AM by Legendms.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 01:58 PM
(31-08-2015, 08:53 AM)Legendms I have downloaded the Rom and recovered the phone successfully but the phone lost its IMEI both for SIM 1 and SIM 2 and it says invalid IMEI when dialled *#06# on the phone. Any solution to this problem?

follow the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-116.html

Note!
Legendms
Legendms
Legendms
03-09-2015, 02:07 PM
It has worked fine. Thanks