Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] CWM OR PHILZ REVOVERY + SCATTER FILE for infinix x510 hot2

You guyz are all right.I tried making a cwm for this phone though it was detected by the pc,but when I clicked on root on mtk Droid tools it came up with advanced whatever not installed.I'm kind of confuse now cost without a custom recovery xposed framework can't be installed on android one devices.IS there a way to resolve these issue?

(11-11-2015, 12:28 PM)Mr v Wrote: You guyz are all right.I tried making a cwm for this phone though it was detected by the pc,but when I clicked on root on mtk Droid tools it came up with ADB whatever not installed.I'm kind of confuse now cost without a custom recovery xposed framework can't be installed on android one devices.IS there a way to resolve these issue?
(11-11-2015, 12:28 PM)Mr v Wrote: You guyz are all right.I tried making a cwm for this phone though it was detected by the pc,but when I clicked on root on mtk Droid tools it came up with advanced whatever not installed.I'm kind of confuse now cost without a custom recovery xposed framework can't be installed on android one devices.IS there a way to resolve these issue?

theres already TWRP @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-9421.html