Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Please Admin help me on this please
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Please Admin help me on this please

[Please help] Please Admin help me on this please

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Enthusiastic Member
30-08-2015, 08:15 AM

Bro,pls help on this thread,I rooted my Tecno Y4 and it has been working perfectly since the day have rooted it,just ystday it was telling me to update system software,i click the update the next thing i see is that your phone will reboot now,immediately it rebooted,it goes to the recovery mode and saying installing system update failed and ever since that ystday,it has neva boot to normal menu,it just stop at ''Tecno experiencing your smart'' have watched every most of your tutorial on youtube,and av got to understand how to use the sd flash tool,and where the problem lies is that i don't have an MTK backup files for it,and i try downloading for Tecno Y4 in your site after d redirecting,it kept on telling me  that ''google error 503,you do not have acess to download this file'' and i even went on downloading MTK droid tools and goto youtube on how to use it with your tutorial,but the bricked phone does not connect to the PC to display phone information and then back up, i even use PDA net as you use it in the MTKdroid tutorial,but the phone that doesnt connect,no way to use PDA net with it.Pls help me on this post,how to connect with the system,how to get TEcno Y4 MTK backup files or you send me reliable link. Thanks bro,i feel all your tutorials on youtube may God help you,More grease to your elbow 
my gmail donmercy93@gmail.com
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Enthusiastic Member
30-08-2015, 09:02 AM
waiting for your reply sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 12:24 PM
(30-08-2015, 08:15 AM)Donmercy93 Bro,pls help on this thread,I rooted my Tecno Y4 and it has been working perfectly since the day have rooted it,just ystday it was telling me to update system software,i click the update the next thing i see is that your phone will reboot now,immediately it rebooted,it goes to the recovery mode and saying installing system update failed and ever since that ystday,it has neva boot to normal menu,it just stop at ''Tecno experiencing your smart'' have watched every most of your tutorial on youtube,and av got to understand how to use the sd flash tool,and where the problem lies is that i don't have an MTK backup files for it,and i try downloading for Tecno Y4 in your site after d redirecting,it kept on telling me  that ''google error 503,you do not have acess to download this file'' and i even went on downloading MTK droid tools and goto youtube on how to use it with your tutorial,but the bricked phone does not connect to the PC to display phone information and then back up, i even use PDA net as you use it in the MTKdroid tutorial,but the phone that doesnt connect,no way to use PDA net with it.Pls help me on this post,how to connect with the system,how to get TEcno Y4 MTK backup files or you send me reliable link. Thanks bro,i feel all your tutorials on youtube may God help you,More grease to your elbow 
my gmail donmercy93@gmail.com

granted! download @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Enthusiastic Member
30-08-2015, 02:55 PM
Yea have downloaded all this bro,but anytym i want to download the MTK file,it always says i don't have acess to download the file,pls help me on it bro
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
30-08-2015, 05:20 PM

(30-08-2015, 02:55 PM)Donmercy93 Yea have downloaded all this bro,but anytym i want to download the MTK file,it always says i don't have acess to download the file,pls help me on it bro

what I granted you permission to download was the MTK backup.
ensure you're logged into the above gmail account and download from the website, not email

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Enthusiastic Member
02-09-2015, 07:41 AM
yea got that sir,but when am downloading outta 744MB it might get to 742MB @ times then stop the download without a reason,please am looking forward to help me on that sir
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2015, 11:53 AM
(02-09-2015, 07:41 AM)Donmercy93 yea got that sir,but when am downloading outta 744MB it might get to 742MB @ times then stop the download without a reason,please am looking forward to help me on that sir

well, that's a function of your internet connection and there's little we can do about that

Note!
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 07:09 AM
BRO,pls help me sir,it has gone beyond internet connection,coz after trying to download with my own laptop i even went to cafe to download the same problem persist,i tried different type of browser,still it is the same thing,i guess am not tayaring too much,pls help me on it sir,help me with any help because you are my last hope.....thanks sir
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Donmercy93
Enthusiastic Member
03-09-2015, 07:39 AM
What am eve thinking is that maybe the file has been corrupted before you sent me the file,i won't mid if you can share me again sir
nobledeals
nobledeals
nobledeals
03-09-2015, 08:45 AM

good morning
Pages (2): 1 2 Next