Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] tecno H5 bricked
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] tecno H5 bricked

[Please help] tecno H5 bricked

sadiq26
sadiq26
sadiq26
Techie Member
31-08-2015, 07:50 AM

Tecno h5 bricked after installing chain fire to play a game... My gmail is sadiq26.sadiq@gmail.com. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 01:51 PM
(31-08-2015, 07:50 AM)sadiq26 Tecno h5 bricked after installing chain fire to play a game... My gmail is sadiq26.sadiq@gmail.com. Thanks

granted! download new H5 backup @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html and flash system.img (Android) using Sp flash tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sadiq26
sadiq26
sadiq26
Techie Member
31-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Thanks very much I tried to backup another tecno h5 cos I used this one but still not working ... And I decided to backup my sister h5 with mtk droid tools after successful rooting and this is what I'm getting after clicking on root on the phone system error system not mounted to readwrite... I thought bit was the phone and I tried another mtk device with supersu installed on it and well rooted still getting the same error and I noticed that after setting up adb and fastboot driver... Please help me out

Sent from my IxionES2 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 11:19 PM
(31-08-2015, 09:28 PM)sadiq26 Thanks very much I tried to backup another tecno h5 cos I used this one but still not working ... And I decided to backup my sister h5 with mtk droid tools after successful rooting and this is what I'm getting after clicking on root on the phone system error system not mounted to readwrite... I thought bit was the phone and I tried another mtk device with supersu installed on it and well rooted still getting the same error and I noticed that after setting up adb and fastboot driver... Please help me out

1. what error did you get while flashing our H5 stock backup?
2. post a screenshot of the error message
This post was last modified: 31-08-2015, 11:20 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sadiq26
sadiq26
sadiq26
Techie Member
01-09-2015, 06:45 AM

No error ... It flashed successfully but the phone is still not working that is why I said I wanted to use mtk droid tools to backup my sister phone... And it was given that error .. That system error not mounted to readwrite.. Please help me out..

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2015, 01:00 PM
(01-09-2015, 06:45 AM)sadiq26 No error ... It flashed successfully but the phone is still not working that is why I said I wanted to use mtk droid tools to backup my sister phone... And it was given that error .. That system error not mounted to readwrite.. Please help me out..

repeat flashing of our stock backup with a formatted SD card in the phone.
after flashing, do a factory reset in recovery mode.
if you get mount /data error then follow the guide @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!