Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Help With GT-I9082 Clone Stock Firmware
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Help With GT-I9082 Clone Stock Firmware

Help With GT-I9082 Clone Stock Firmware

ewizard1
ewizard1
ewizard1
31-08-2015, 01:03 PM

> Hello Hovatek

>         Goodday, Please, I was working on a Galaxy Grand. All I wanted was to reset it due to an app that would not allow me access the device main system to uninstall it. I decided to do a Reset from Recovery but  could not find Factory reset, instead was "CLEAR EMMC" which I learnt would cause issue if used. I decided to use SP flash tool to do the reset. I searched for a SCATTER FILE for the device and loaded it. When  I connected the device, the SP Tool freezed for a long time and decided to restart the process... I learnet the device would not Power on anymore, it wont Charge,  Go in Recovery or show any sign of life. But when plugged to the PC, theres a Device Connect sound.
>
> I even plugged into a XP PC and it popped up a new hardware found. I hope this device can be saved. Please help with Steps, Procedures and Files to recover it.
>
> Its a GRAND DUOS (CLONE)
>
> Thanks.

Gmail - ewizard1@gmail.com
This post was last modified: 31-08-2015, 01:06 PM by ewizard1.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 02:51 PM
(31-08-2015, 01:03 PM)ewizard1
> Hello Hovatek

>         Goodday, Please, I was working on a Galaxy Grand. All I wanted was to reset it due to an app that would not allow me access the device main system to uninstall it. I decided to do a Reset from Recovery but  could not find Factory reset, instead was "CLEAR EMMC" which I learnt would cause issue if used. I decided to use SP flash tool to do the reset. I searched for a SCATTER FILE for the device and loaded it. When  I connected the device, the SP Tool freezed for a long time and decided to restart the process... I learnet the device would not Power on anymore, it wont Charge,  Go in Recovery or show any sign of life. But when plugged to the PC, theres a Device Connect sound.
>
> I even plugged into a XP PC and it popped up a new hardware found. I hope this device can be saved. Please help with Steps, Procedures and Files to recover it.
>
>
> Thanks.

you interrupted SP flash tool. to fix that, follow https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
I need to clarify something. did Sp flash tool start flashing at all (loading bars at the bottom or numbers )?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
ewizard1
ewizard1
ewizard1
31-08-2015, 05:50 PM
(31-08-2015, 02:51 PM)hovatek
(31-08-2015, 01:03 PM)ewizard1
> Hello Hovatek

>
>
>
> Thanks.

you interrupted SP flash tool. to fix that, follow https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-808.html
I need to clarify something. did Sp flash tool start flashing at all (loading bars at the bottom or numbers )?

No it did not...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
31-08-2015, 07:43 PM
(31-08-2015, 05:50 PM)ewizard1 No it did not...

ok, follow the link above and let me know how it goes.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.