Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] unbricking
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] unbricking

[Please help] unbricking

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2015, 01:18 PM

guys mine is alcatel onetouch 7074d phone and i went into recovery mode and i didn't know what update from adb is,so i clicked it and since then my phone got strucked,so i tried to remove the non-removable battery,then it got bricked i guess.so the problem is,i tried to do all stuf,i copied ram of same ohone of my friend's and then while trying to flash in my phone,the preloader isn't downloading,and the usb keeps disconnecting and connecting,i downloaded whatever driver i could,but i need you hrlp guys,what might be the problem of not downloading preloader.bin?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2015, 03:04 PM
(01-09-2015, 01:18 PM)smithel guys mine is alcatel onetouch 7074d phone and i went into recovery mode and i didn't know what update from adb is,so i clicked it and since then my phone got strucked,so i tried to remove the non-removable battery,then it got bricked i guess.so the problem is,i tried to do all stuf,i copied ram of same ohone of my friend's and then while trying to flash in my phone,the preloader isn't downloading,and the usb keeps disconnecting and connecting,i downloaded whatever driver i could,but i need you hrlp guys,what might be the problem of not downloading preloader.bin?

install VCOM drivers using the guide @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-440.html and try flashing again using Sp flash tool @  https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-159.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2015, 04:30 PM
(01-09-2015, 01:18 PM)smithel guys mine is alcatel onetouch 7074d phone and i went into recovery mode and i didn't know what update from adb is,so i clicked it and since then my phone got strucked,so i tried to remove the non-removable battery,then it got bricked i guess.so the problem is,i tried to do all stuf,i copied ram of same ohone of my friend's and then while trying to flash in my phone,the preloader isn't downloading,and the usb keeps disconnecting and connecting,i downloaded whatever driver i could,but i need you hrlp guys,what might be the problem of not downloading preloader.bin?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
01-09-2015, 06:06 PM
still no reply

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
01-09-2015, 06:15 PM

(01-09-2015, 06:06 PM)hovatek the drivers in that url page are not working
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2015, 02:37 AM
(01-09-2015, 06:15 PM)smithel the drivers in that url page are not working

not working as in?

Note!
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
02-09-2015, 07:56 AM
the url to download drivers in that thread is not opening and i tried other threads which had mtk drivers..but the problem still persists..it shows mtk usb port but preloader is not download
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-09-2015, 11:56 AM
(02-09-2015, 07:56 AM)smithel the url to download drivers in that thread is not opening and i tried other threads which had mtk drivers..but the problem still persists..it shows mtk usb port but preloader is not download

the URL works fine, just tested it.
what error are you getting?

Note!
smithel
smithel
smithel
Enthusiastic Member
02-09-2015, 08:51 PM
the url which u sent me about the driver guide is working..but in it there is alink to download mtk drivers,that is an ad.fly link and it's not working
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 09:43 AM

(02-09-2015, 08:51 PM)smithel the url which u sent me about the driver guide is working..but in it there is alink to download mtk drivers,that is an ad.fly link and it's not working

in adf.ly, just click Skip Ad and download should automatically start

Note!
Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next