Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] unbricking

guys mine is alcatel onetouch 7074d phone and i went into recovery mode and i didn't know what update from adb is,so i clicked it and since then my phone got strucked,so i tried to remove the non-removable battery,then it got bricked i guess.so the problem is,i tried to do all stuf,i copied ram of same ohone of my friend's and then while trying to flash in my phone,the preloader isn't downloading,and the usb keeps disconnecting and connecting,i downloaded whatever driver i could,but i need you hrlp guys,what might be the problem of not downloading preloader.bin?

(09-01-2015, 01:18 PM)smithel Wrote: guys mine is alcatel onetouch 7074d phone and i went into recovery mode and i didn't know what update from adb is,so i clicked it and since then my phone got strucked,so i tried to remove the non-removable battery,then it got bricked i guess.so the problem is,i tried to do all stuf,i copied ram of same ohone of my friend's and then while trying to flash in my phone,the preloader isn't downloading,and the usb keeps disconnecting and connecting,i downloaded whatever driver i could,but i need you hrlp guys,what might be the problem of not downloading preloader.bin?

install VCOM drivers using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html and try flashing again using Sp flash tool @  https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-159.html
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(09-01-2015, 01:18 PM)smithel Wrote: guys mine is alcatel onetouch 7074d phone and i went into recovery mode and i didn't know what update from adb is,so i clicked it and since then my phone got strucked,so i tried to remove the non-removable battery,then it got bricked i guess.so the problem is,i tried to do all stuf,i copied ram of same ohone of my friend's and then while trying to flash in my phone,the preloader isn't downloading,and the usb keeps disconnecting and connecting,i downloaded whatever driver i could,but i need you hrlp guys,what might be the problem of not downloading preloader.bin?
still no reply
(09-01-2015, 06:06 PM)hovatek Wrote: the drivers in that url page are not working
(09-01-2015, 06:15 PM)smithel Wrote: the drivers in that url page are not working

not working as in?
the url to download drivers in that thread is not opening and i tried other threads which had mtk drivers..but the problem still persists..it shows mtk usb port but preloader is not download
(09-02-2015, 07:56 AM)smithel Wrote: the url to download drivers in that thread is not opening and i tried other threads which had mtk drivers..but the problem still persists..it shows mtk usb port but preloader is not download

the URL works fine, just tested it.
what error are you getting?

the url which u sent me about the driver guide is working..but in it there is alink to download mtk drivers,that is an ad.fly link and it's not working
(09-02-2015, 08:51 PM)smithel Wrote: the url which u sent me about the driver guide is working..but in it there is alink to download mtk drivers,that is an ad.fly link and it's not working

in adf.ly, just click Skip Ad and download should automatically start