Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO M3 HARD BRICKED
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO M3 HARD BRICKED

[Please help] TECNO M3 HARD BRICKED

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-09-2015, 08:33 PM

(03-09-2015, 05:00 PM)iolamide It now gives this error: BROM ERROR:S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007)
There is file not loaded yet
(1) Please check if the DA path is correct
(2) Please check if all the ROM files exist
(3) Please check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist rom files.
What do I do from here please.
I checked the sp flashtools error thread and saw there that this error occured as a result of incomplete files to be checked for (FORMAT ALL+DOWNLOAD). The main reason is because the CACHE and USRDATA are automatically checked for format all+ download whereas dont exist in the stock backup file, PLS how do i get this files

ignore them, they're not important.
I gave you a second option to follow if format all + download failed and that was for you to format except bootloader first before download

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
04-09-2015, 02:21 PM
(03-09-2015, 08:33 PM)hovatek
(03-09-2015, 05:00 PM)iolamide It now gives this error: BROM ERROR:S_FTHND_FILE_IS_NOT_LOADED_YET(5007)
There is file not loaded yet
(1) Please check if the DA path is correct
(2) Please check if all the ROM files exist
(3) Please check if the scatter file description is sync with the exist rom files.
What do I do from here please.
I checked the sp flashtools error thread and saw there that this error occured as a result of incomplete files to be checked for (FORMAT ALL+DOWNLOAD). The main reason is because the CACHE and USRDATA are automatically checked for format all+ download whereas dont exist in the stock backup file, PLS how do i get this files

ignore them, they're not important.
I gave you a second option to follow if format all + download failed and that was for you to format except bootloader first before download
It is now flashing with the default scatter file in the stock backup but when I switched the M3 on, It didn't display the logo, it just displayed a black screen that keeps changing to white and changing to black back and vibrating countless times. Where do I go from here
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
04-09-2015, 05:44 PM
(04-09-2015, 02:21 PM)iolamide It is now flashing with the default scatter file in the stock backup but when I switched the M3 on, It didn't display the logo, it just displayed a black screen that keeps changing to white and changing to black back and vibrating countless times. Where do I go from here

probably incompatible ROM.
I just granted you download permission for M3 4.2 New OS
try flashing that and let me know how it goes

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
04-09-2015, 07:25 PM
(04-09-2015, 05:44 PM)hovatek
(04-09-2015, 02:21 PM)iolamide It is now flashing with the default scatter file in the stock backup but when I switched the M3 on, It didn't display the logo, it just displayed a black screen that keeps changing to white and changing to black back and vibrating countless times. Where do I go from here

But the phone is old OS according to ur description. I will try it out but should I flash the preloader with it cos It is said that flashing the wrong preloader destroys the phone completely. I will try it out. I really thank u for staying by me and I thank TEAM hovatek. I will flash it and let u know how it goes out. THANKS A LOT.
This post was last modified: 04-09-2015, 07:33 PM by iolamide.
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
04-09-2015, 07:53 PM

(04-09-2015, 07:25 PM)iolamide
(04-09-2015, 05:44 PM)hovatek

But the phone is old OS according to ur description. I will try it out but should I flash the preloader with it cos It is said that flashing the wrong preloader destroys the phone completely. I will try it out. I really thank u for staying by me and I thank TEAM hovatek. I will flash it and let u know how it goes out. THANKS A LOT.
I still dont have access to view the files- NOTE( My email is idrisalone@gmail.com
The optinal email is olamideganiyuidris@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2015, 11:08 AM
(04-09-2015, 07:53 PM)iolamide I still dont have access to view the files- NOTE( My email is idrisalone@gmail.com

already granted to imamolawale@gmail.com

Note!
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
05-09-2015, 12:31 PM
(05-09-2015, 11:08 AM)hovatek
(04-09-2015, 07:53 PM)iolamide I still dont have access to view the files- NOTE( My email is idrisalone@gmail.com

already granted to imamolawale@gmail.com

That is not my email- This is mine- idrisalone@gmail.com or olamideganiyuidris@gmail.com
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-09-2015, 05:38 PM
(05-09-2015, 12:31 PM)iolamide That is not  my email- This is mine- idrisalone@gmail.com or olamideganiyuidris@gmail.com

that was what you suplied on page 1
granted to olamideganiyuidris@gmail.com

Note!
iolamide
iolamide
iolamide
Techie Member
06-09-2015, 08:22 PM
(05-09-2015, 05:38 PM)hovatek
(05-09-2015, 12:31 PM)iolamide That is not  my email- This is mine- idrisalone@gmail.com or olamideganiyuidris@gmail.com

that was what you suplied on page 1
granted to olamideganiyuidris@gmail.com

I flashed it with the new rom but it displayed a yellow tecno logo in reverse and hanged meaning incompatible rom. I then formatted whole flash then flashed it with the old os rom and left it to charge,it displayed charging battery with percentage and i switched it on.it displayed tecno logo and made the normal whizzing sound of a normal tecno m3 as a normal 2nd tecno logo emerges, it was then stuck there for over one hour. I powered it on again,no change ocurred,reflashed it,no change. Tried factory reset in recovery it said cant mount data. Flashed cwm recovery saying cnt mount data,log,cache,e.t.c. Pls what do i do. Thanks
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-09-2015, 03:50 AM

(06-09-2015, 08:22 PM)iolamide I flashed it with the new rom but it displayed a yellow tecno logo in reverse and hanged meaning incompatible rom. I then formatted whole flash then flashed it with the old os rom and left it to charge,it displayed charging battery with percentage and i switched it on.it displayed tecno logo and made the normal whizzing sound of a normal tecno m3 as a normal 2nd  tecno logo emerges, it was then stuck there for over one hour. I powered it on again,no change ocurred,reflashed it,no change. Tried factory reset in recovery it said cant mount data. Flashed cwm recovery saying cnt mount data,log,cache,e.t.c. Pls what do i do. Thanks

fix mount /data error using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-580.html

Note!
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next