In this guide, i'll explain how to create or install ClockworkMod recovery image for your android device.
1. Your rooted Android and its cord
2. Download PdaNet then install it (it also installs ADB driver for your phone to your PC)
3. Download MTK Droid Root & Tools
1. Install PdaNet (+Adb driver which is included in the PdaNet installer)
2. Backup the phone
3. Copy the boot.img from your phone's stock rom back up on your phone's SD card to your PC.
4. Enable USB debugging on your phone (settings > developer opions) then connect it to your PC
5. Launch MTK droid tools. it will read your phone and display your phone's details
6. Click root at the bottom of MTK
7. On your phone, grant MTK super user permissions
8. Let MTK complete (the box at the lower left must change from
color yellow to green)
9. Once it is green, click on the root.backup.recovery tab
10. Tick 'To choose d boot.img file'
11. Click on recovery and boot
12. Navigate to boot.img which you copied to your PC from your phone's custom ROM backup folder then select it
13. Click Yes till you get a prompt whether to install ClockworkMod on your device or not
14. At this stage, your ClockworkMod image would have been created. You can optionally chose to install it yourself later or let MTK install it for you.
Congratulations! You now have ClockworkMod installed.